Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished SS Tusken Raider Mod:

1-59.jpg
5-32.jpg
6-26.jpg
7-20.jpg
2-53.jpg
4-35.jpg
3-49.jpg

Last edited:
Nice stuff you have there, some of them look so real eg jack nic bloody joker and Edward scissor hand! I collect HT too and got the Tumbler recently, a real monster which I can't stop playing with!!

Stunning collection, photographs and customization. :rock

Eagerly awaiting that BD Luke weathering tutorial! :pray: :hi5:

Stunning collection, photographs and customization. :rock

Eagerly awaiting that BD Luke weathering tutorial! :pray: :hi5:

Thanks man (again!).

And I will do a turtorial soon, I promise. Actually I will probably post it in here rather than in a specific thread.

:hi5:

Nice stuff you have there, some of them look so real eg jack nic bloody joker and Edward scissor hand! I collect HT too and got the Tumbler recently, a real monster which I can't stop playing with!!
Thanks!

Thanks man (again!).
And I will do a turtorial soon, I promise. Actually I will probably post it in here rather than in a specific thread.

Awesome, I will definitely have my eye on this thread. :exactly: I should have Luke this week, and after seeing your photos of the weathering, I know the stock BD outfit (as awesome as it is out of the box) will just bug the hell out of me. :lol

Really fantastic Customs and Mods you Rorywan, truly magnificent collection, really dig your displays the Tron one especially is stunning.

Rory I love your collection/photos! But out of them all, I'm totally jelly of your Edward Scissorhands! Great use of what I think is the HT Sweeney Todd sculpt :clap

Thanks man, yup that was Sweeney, I removed the sculpted side cheek hair, sculpted on facial scars and repainted the entire thing. I love Scissorhands, the HT body was excellent, but that head sculpt!

Back