Rory's Cave V2.0 (customs, mods, collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP
1-71.jpg

:thud:
Luke looks amazing so far! Very, very realistic. I'm very glad that I snagged a loose head for my Jedi Luke as well. :)

****, did you not get it yet King?
..oh wait a minute, my mistake, I didn't actually mail it to you, I ****ed it in the bin.
:monkey2
Seriously though, I have two things to do with this, first get a hair sculpt I'm happy with, I painted this one since posting the pics, looks pretty cool, but not Jedi enough for me. Once I have a sculpt that works, I need to sort out casting it, I normally do one offs, haven't done many recasts before. And I won't be selling them, I don't have enough spare time to take on any kind of commission project. I will make a small number for a few freaks though.
:yess:

:hi5:

That's great looking ROTJ Luke you have Rory. I have no idea how you can make it even better than it is right now.

Seriously though, I have two things to do with this, first get a hair sculpt I'm happy with, I painted this one since posting the pics, looks pretty cool, but not Jedi enough for me. Once I have a sculpt that works, I need to sort out casting it, I normally do one offs, haven't done many recasts before. And I won't be selling them, I don't have enough spare time to take on any kind of commission project. I will make a small number for a few freaks though.

Shotgun! :wink1:

Thanks guys, I had a Luke free afternoon today and tackled the eyes on the DX12. Sculpted new eyelids, started a repaint. Getting the thing apart without damaging it was a complete bastard.

photo-66.jpg
2-63.jpg
1-73.jpg
4-38.jpg
2-64.jpg
3-57.jpg

Good god, this looks amazing Rory.
I want a hairsculpt also if you have any extra. And please, could you share me the recipe for this Luke?
Wow!!!

Mostly MEDI, repainted and recolored. Still working on the cape. I modded a DXLuke belt and repainted it, it's a pretty perfect match. I dremmeled the inside of the MEDI boots and repainted them to look like leather. Added the new hairscuplt and added some texture detail to the facial sculpt so it doesn't look exactly like the other one on display.:hi5:

Thanks guys, I had a Luke free afternoon today and tackled the eyes on the DX12. Sculpted new eyelids, started a repaint. Getting the thing apart without damaging it was a complete bastard.

photo-66.jpg
2-63.jpg
1-73.jpg
4-38.jpg
2-64.jpg
3-57.jpg

Outstanding. You're an excellent modder man.

Mostly MEDI, repainted and recolored. Still working on the cape. I modded a DXLuke belt and repainted it, it's a pretty perfect match. I dremmeled the inside of the MEDI boots and repainted them to look like leather. Added the new hairscuplt and added some texture detail to the facial sculpt so it doesn't look exactly like the other one on display.:hi5:

Thx for the recipe. So, is that the Medi Cape also?

Damn Rory, you have stones my friend! :bow

Your sig should read: "Ruining HT figures for the rest of you." :lol

There's no way I'll be satisfied with my stock DX12 now...

Damn Rory, you have stones my friend! :bow

Your sig should read: "Ruining HT figures for the rest of you." :lol

There's no way I'll be satisfied with my stock DX12 now...

:lol:lol

I don't think Mags is very happy with me over in the DX12 thread.
:thud:

Last edited:
Back