Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

I guess you're right, when I get bored of my Enterbay Batman i'll give it to the 1st homeless person I see. :lol

I give my superhero comics out to Trick-or-Treaters on Halloween.

Both the kids and the parents love it. I've had parents come back and thank me a few times.

Last year, my son unwittingly slipped a copy of Crossed into the stack. Thankfully, I caught it before it went to some unsuspecting little one. :lol

I give my superhero comics out to Trick-or-Treaters on Halloween.

Both the kids and the parents love it. I've had parents come back and thank me a few times.

Last year, my son unwittingly slipped a copy of Crossed into the stack. Thankfully, I caught it before it went to some unsuspecting little one. :lol

That is pretty cool! When I was little... I would rather have a comic than candy.... still would :lol

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

After BLOODLINE, he's escalated to lead roles.

If you haven't seen the following, please do and witness his show-stealing awesomeness that predates BLOODLINE:

ANIMAL KINGDOM (2010)
KILLING THEM SOFTLY (2012)
THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES (2013)
STARRED UP (2013)
LOST RIVER (2014)
MISSISSIPPI GRIND (2015)

After ANIMAL KINGDOM, I couldn't get enough of this guy.

Yup, I said it in this thread a while back as soon as he was in talks. I'm not a diehard fan of Star Wars but I'm excited to see this movie, and hope it does well in well enough to launch him into superstardom. He's my favorite actor right now.

I haven't seen Lost River yet because of the lackluster reviews but I can confirm he's amazing in the rest of the movies you listed, in my opinion he deserved at least a nomination for Killing Them Softly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time I saw him in anything was TDKR, then The Place Beyond The Pines, watched him in Starred Up this week. He is the definition of menace on screen.

I haven't seen Lost River yet because of the lackluster reviews

Take my advice - ignore critics.

Today's critics are a giant blob of useless opinions. A few hundred bloggers who think themselves masters of all things cinema when in reality Disney movies are more their speed and art house films (real films) are a bore to them.

Gosling did a solid job with his debut as an auteur. Its definitely part of this new subgenre in film that romanticizes the 80s (Beyond The Black Rainbow, Drive, The Guest, It Follows).

Ben naturally steals the show, but the entire cast is good.

If you can watch the extended German cut. Its ten minutes longer.

Today's critics are a giant blob of useless opinions.

ezgif-2447970512_zps19nfopuo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

60 minutes will have a segment on Star Wars tonight.

UK?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

not sure if posted but I heard that a new 3min trailer suppose to come out July 15h !

Back