Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorite moments in the movie is on Scarif when the one Stormtrooper witnesses Chirrut Imwe beating on one of his buddies and he goes "WHAT THE...?" His bewilderment is freaking hilarious because they're literally on an uninhabited world with a full and utterly impenetrable planetary shield and suddenly this little Asian dude comes out of the forest with twirling robes and starts beating one of his fellow troopers with a stick. I mean he must have been all "What the actual ****???? How long has HE lived here?!?" :lol

He just wanted to talk to someone about that new BT-16.

Just watched this for the first time today. Amazing characters, non-stop action and incredible fidelity to the original movies. Man, this movie has a lot of heart. You feel the urgency in the final act, the importance of getting those plans sent out. I knew the outcome but I was still on the edge of the seat. It was heartbreaking to see those amazing characters die but it added so much to the emotion of the story. First act started slow but the overall story and final act REALLY made this movie for me.

10/10 - My favorite Star Wars movie ever.

I thought the first act was slow also....after 3rd viewing and being invested in the characters and their history.....I now wish it were longer....now I want to know all the back stories.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just sit close to your big-screen TV - same viewing aspect! :)

:lol :lol :lol

I thought the first act was slow also....after 3rd viewing and being invested in the characters and their history.....I now wish it were longer....now I want to know all the back stories.......

agreed, the first act is really something special. i'd say the Jedha(?) battle is probably my favorite part of the movie tbh, well besides the vader scenes. :lol the third act is awesome, but the first captures the heart of SW more.

:lol :lol :lol

agreed, the first act is really something special. i'd say the Jedha(?) battle is probably my favorite part of the movie tbh, well besides the vader scenes. :lol the third act is awesome, but the first captures the heart of SW more.

moreso than TFA did...i'm amazed they pulled it off

Watched this a third time the other night... I still really like it. In fact I think it gets better with repeat viewings as now I am able to look at all the background stuff going on and enjoy the "galaxy" part. I like the characters more each time I watch it also... When they all died at the end... the first time I saw it I was like "Meh no big deal" Now when I watch it I really don't want any of them to die... I find them all way more interesting then any of the characters in TFA...

Easily my third fav in the franchise.

I decided to watch the trailer for it again today and it looks like a trailer for the delete scenes of the movie. Like, most of these lines did not made it to the final cut.

Yup, with this being a major scene that was cut:

IMG_4582.jpg

I would like to know what that scene looked like.....unless thats Cassian in a surprise rescue of Jyn.....at the last crucial moment....

Watched this a third time the other night... I still really like it. In fact I think it gets better with repeat viewings as now I am able to look at all the background stuff going on and enjoy the "galaxy" part. I like the characters more each time I watch it also... When they all died at the end... the first time I saw it I was like "Meh no big deal" Now when I watch it I really don't want any of them to die... I find them all way more interesting then any of the characters in TFA...

Easily my third fav in the franchise.

This is exactly how it is for me! :rock :yess:

Some are saying that Cassian is flying that but then who would shoot Krennic?

If that TIE is a baddie then it probably would've been taken out by blue squadron?

Someone would have to destroy it.

Back