Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up my copy. Will be watching this weekend and I got steel book.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

3d is only exclusive, reserved it for pick up this morning, got the text, walked in the best buy that is not the one i had mine reserved to be noisy and the steel book was sold out a second ago.

Screw you guys i triple dip on stuff i like, movies maybe 2d. I am a 3D Deity, so must have, but we all know the ultimate edition will be out next year. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the Best Buy 3D -- its a steel book too.

They had a lot of copies there but there were a ton of 'collector types' picking thru for the "best" copies while holding 4-5 copies in their arms. Really funny to watch them as they agonize as to which one is the best/cleanest.

Out of stock at Target near me lol

Seriously? Mine had a giant (like 7 feet high) cardboard stand showing all the characters with bins on both sides full of both versions of the movie over by the registers. Did you just go to the electronics section and then bust out of there without looking elsewhere in the store? I notice that Target likes to do that with big movies for some reason. Have like two copies in electronics and then a massive display by the registers.

They had a lot of copies there but there were a ton of 'collector types' picking thru for the "best" copies while holding 4-5 copies in their arms. Really funny to watch them as they agonize as to which one is the best/cleanest.

:lol Especially for the steelbooks. It's not like they were flimsy plastic that could easily get dented.

I work at best buy and that cardboard display was a pain to put out and it's so cool.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Are you laughing at pixletwin jye? :lol

pixle's all "I just watch movies in 2D."

and then jye is all:

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

I would have liked Vader with his colon-fist in the air... but then that's not really what the movie's about. Or is it?

They all end up getting blanked in the blank after all.

Back