Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok; Adam was sent one of the production models...

the glove arrived in one piece. Nice packaging job!

At the risk of sounding vulgar, you are all going to love the breasts; trust me. That is, if you can tear yourself away from her butt. BEST butt-dimples ever!

And the paint job? Fantastic. The green for her costume is perfect. The whites are just as nice; they are warm, and not a "right out of the tube" Titanium white. Her hair and face are great, and the stone wall is awesome. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is my favorite one yet.

were the production painters finally able to paint her eyes straight?

Ok; Adam was sent one of the production models...

the glove arrived in one piece. Nice packaging job!

At the risk of sounding vulgar, you are all going to love the breasts; trust me. That is, if you can tear yourself away from her butt. BEST butt-dimples ever!

And the paint job? Fantastic. The green for her costume is perfect. The whites are just as nice; they are warm, and not a "right out of the tube" Titanium white. Her hair and face are great, and the stone wall is awesome. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this is my favorite one yet.

So . . .how close to Adam's Photoshop face version is the production face? I liked Adam's rendition, because her lips looked juicy.

the face looks fabulous.

That being said, the eyes aren't "straight". Rogue isn't meant to be looking forward; she's shooting a sly look out of the corner of her eyes. And within those parameters, yes, both pupils are looking the same direction.

Just wanted to say I think Rogue looks great, it'll be my first marvel comiquette. I'm not gonna worry about the glove too much, I'm sure Sideshow will pack it right. Plus I live pretty close to their warehouse. Can't wait for the announcements of the next 2 statues in this line. So Rogue gets my stamp of approval.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

you sure you wanna bet on sideshow's QC....

Last edited:
Well I would expect that they would pack it specifically to make sure there's no breakage with the glove. I trust them.

aside from some screw ups, overall sideshow's chinese fire drill manufacturer has done well with most of their packaging. let sim be their reminder not to get cocky. a massive recall is always right around the corner. but if you look at the sheer volume in which sideshow produces different products, you have to give them the thumbs up. i only feel their qc should do more spot checks on the fast sellouts like sim. will save them a 'world of pain' later. :lol

url

rogue is pretty sweet...not the suit I remember her in...but i like AH's work...like every other guy out there lol

rogue is pretty sweet...not the suit I remember her in...but i like AH's work...like every other guy out there lol

its Rogue's original costume, from her first appearance as a villain in the pages of the Avengers. A very similar look was recently used by artist Chris Bachalo in some X-titles.

Back