Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll photograph ours this evening, and post either tonight or tomorrow

sorry about the delay....

Rogue_Statue.jpg

I own and LOVE every AH comiquette, but must say that the long waiting from one to another is becoming quite boring...I think Sideshow should take more care of this line

the wait is probably more about Adam having to draw his designs in between his regular jobs with DC than it is about Sideshow not caring enough. In fact; another delay might be just how much Sideshow does care. The sculptor Adam is working with is SO conscientious of making sure that the statues are to Adam's liking that there is alot of back and forth between the two of them. It takes longer, with all the adjustments and editing, but the final product shows how much care has gone into the process.

Let's just hope that "care" means that this one has no cross eyes. :)

Speaking of delays, Allison is the next AH comiquette going to be announced sometime this year? Just curious is all. I too hate the long delays since this is the only line I collect

thats a good question for the team at Sideshow. We never know what release dates are. But I can say that the sculpt is done, Adam did a digital paint up (I believe) and the litho art is nearly complete. I know Rogue was announced before there was a completed lithograph, so that probably isn't a hold up. I'd say right now, if we don't have an announcement, it might have something to do with getting a prototype painted, or maybe there's been some delay in China. Maybe they are waiting on Rogue to ship. But I'm just guessing at this point. Shoot; Adam and the sculptor are already working on the statue to come AFTER the one that comes after Rogue...

I'd be willing to guess we'll hear something soon.

Pleazzzz, can you reveal the next AH pc already...a little teaser wouldn't harm...:D

Last edited:
Back