Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this is my first AH! I was exclusive to SW and LOTR for many years, but then this came along. I do admire the other 3, but never was interested in buying them. I may have to eventually track the others down. Great job all involved!

Sold out, eh?

Well that didn't take very long. :joy

I'm pretty certain the Exclusive Emma took over a week to sell out, ditto Exclusive Black Cat. MJ might have gone a bit more quickly, but still, nothing like just two days.

And an ES of 1000 seems quite reasonable.

Allison, when can we expect Adam to stop by this thread so we can kiss his feet? :D

i've got emma and mj. passed on bc. didn't like the face. all regular versions because i don't collect the control art. this time, got an exclusive rogue. would be willing to sell or trade the art. pm me if interested.

I just ordered when I saw it. I don't know if it was the exclusive or not.:duh

Does anyone know what the difference is? I paid $149.:doh

I just ordered when I saw it. I don't know if it was the exclusive or not.:duh

Does anyone know what the difference is? I paid $149.:doh

Only the regular edition is available for order right now. The exclusive has sold out. You can go on the waitlist for the Ex and have a pretty good chance of getting it. The only difference is the Ex has an AH art print of the character.

Only the regular edition is available for order right now. The exclusive has sold out. You can go on the waitlist for the Ex and have a pretty good chance of getting it. The only difference is the Ex has an AH art print of the character.

in case anyone is wondering what the art print exclusive looks like. awesome boobage.

68261_press02-001.jpg

Sold out, eh?

Well that didn't take very long. :joy

I'm pretty certain the Exclusive Emma took over a week to sell out, ditto Exclusive Black Cat. MJ might have gone a bit more quickly, but still, nothing like just two days.

And an ES of 1000 seems quite reasonable.

Allison, when can we expect Adam to stop by this thread so we can kiss his feet? :D

it was actually 1 day that it sold it cause it went up Thursday and Friday night it was sold out

in case anyone is wondering what the art print exclusive looks like. awesome boobage.

68261_press02-001.jpg

hopefully there will be more of an atmosphere in the final control art like the last 3 instead of just a painted picture of the statue.

BC, you mean, Black Cat sold out in a day or so?

That was during last year's SDCC, if I recall correctly. Good. :)

Also, we've known the control art for months now. Why all the sudden drooling, I ask you. :wacky

BC, you mean, Black Cat sold out in a day or so?

That was during last year's SDCC, if I recall correctly. Good. :)

Also, we've known the control art for months now. Why all the sudden drooling, I ask you. :wacky

lol no, Rogue sold out in 1 day. She was listed Thursday night and sold out by Friday night

68261_press02-001.jpg

It says right on the image: "NOT FINAL ARTWORK"

that isn't Adam's prelim for the print; its his drawing that the sculpture was based on. That is only one of many sketches Adam provided the sculptor with, to base his work on. The final print art may be vastly different. I'm pretty sure it will be of Rogue, though. :rolleyes:

hopefully there will be more of an atmosphere in the final control art like the last 3 instead of just a painted picture of the statue.
Adam's Black Cat print artwork had a whole warehouse painted in behind her; not exactly what I would call "Just a painted picture of the statue".
Black_Cat_web.jpg

Adam's Black Cat print artwork had a whole warehouse painted in behind her; not exactly what I would call "Just a painted picture of the statue".
Black_Cat_web.jpg

I think out of all the artwork Adam has done so far with these comiquettes....that is my favorite. :D :rock :rock

Back