Rocky DX Figure Coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man Trilogy = end of an era for Hot Toys.. Unless they start creating Happy Hogan, Military Uniform Iron Man 2 Rhodes, The Ten Rings villain leader in IM 1.. :slap

Please give us just one (1) awesome Rocky DX, and we'll be happy for the next 5 years.

Holding myself back from Barney Ross figures because I know Stallone is only either Rocky or Rambo. HT please bring a DX version of those two characters!

As cool as that is, nothing will ever be as cool as an "official" figure. At this point I don't care who makes it, as long as I get my damn Rocky!:gah:

Hopefully EB doesn't let us down and we see something soon.:impatient:
The coolest figure is the best, highest quality figure possible. I really don't expect that with Enterbay and their chronic QC problems, and Hot Toys is too busy with Iron Men and Jokers to be concerned with Rocky. So neither of those instill much confidence in me.

LOL people are still pining for a Rocky DX. Not while Hot Toys has 42 new Iron Man's to make.

LOL people are still pining for a Rocky DX. Not while Hot Toys has 42 new Iron Man's to make.

So very true. I think their Iron Man merchandise is absolutely milked out. Of course if the consumer is buying it (as this trend would suggest), I guess it can go on indefinitely. To me it feels more like a duplication of what has already been done, except for a few minor tweaks here and there. I'm waiting for a Pepper in an Iron man suit next. The second I saw that on one of the trailers, my eyes just rolled. I thought, "Oh God. Hot Toys has a new variant."

The coolest figure is the best, highest quality figure possible. I really don't expect that with Enterbay and their chronic QC problems, and Hot Toys is too busy with Iron Men and Jokers to be concerned with Rocky. So neither of those instill much confidence in me.

You don't expect high quality with EB? There qc is pretty terrible, but I wouldn't say HT was any better. Enterbay has some of if not the best paint apps out there.

You don't expect high quality with EB? There qc is pretty terrible, but I wouldn't say HT was any better. Enterbay has some of if not the best paint apps out there.
Agreed. their paint apps are top notch.
Theres that word again, 'soon'. Thanks to HT and EB it has lost all meaning to me.
:lecture
too true, a-dev.

Back