Rocky DX Figure Coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 months since my last post here.. Rain is pretty harsh in Manila (flooding everywhere), and still no prototype photo, or even just a teaser.

Enterbay took a year from Rambo 3 teaser to release, and then took me another 6 months because of my DAMN local retailer.

I've been used to waiting. God, I hope DX Rocky comes on Christmas season. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone see Cheungkinmen's Rocky?

Im tired of waiting for HT,so im getting his Rocky.
I think HT will make a Flag shorts version anyway if they ever make a Rocky figure again.

Last edited:

I think HT will make a Flag shorts version anyway if they ever make a Rocky figure again.

I wish we'd get a normal rocky and a beat up rocky 2 for 1 like DX7. It would be neat to see all the different variations of Rocky, but I don't know if every singly one of them should be a DX. Ivan Drago and Clubber Lang need to be redone.

No DX15 yet, so we can keep our hopes up that it may well be Rocky.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe your right as its the most iconic look, besides the street clothes look.
They missed a trick they could have or should release street version rocky.
Loads of people have been wanting this version.
I’d like rocky in boxing gear from the original film with 2 heads one beat up and of course mickey.
Will they?
Doubtfull:(

I only have interest in a "street cloth" Rocky. Even more I am kinda hoping for "Rocky Balboa" movie figure. Only because there would seem to be more detail and information (i.e. Barney Ross) in a older Stallone.

I only have interest in a "street cloth" Rocky. Even more I am kinda hoping for "Rocky Balboa" movie figure. Only because there would seem to be more detail and information (i.e. Barney Ross) in a older Stallone.

Street clothes is such an Iconic look, I just don't know if they'd do that first, because I have a feeling they'd release a Battle Damaged version separately as well.

Ok...I am lazy....has this been officially announced?

Yes..........Pysche
Hopefully one day if theres a big enough buzz or more customs get made, hot toys might take note it would be an instant hit.
I’m hoping they do 20 variants like iron man.
Street clothes, rocky/spider rico version all the way through to Balboa.
Who wouldn’t want mickey paulie adrian etc?
Never know classics never get old.

I'm not a "show the joints" kind of guy. That's the only reason why I would not be interested in a fighting "ring" version

The hot toys ones were pretty good, still got mine and no rips or probs.
The crm ones are copies, suprised theres not more customs.

Back