Rocky DX Figure Coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I share the same annoyance with you. Rambo 4, MGS, Rocky Street Gear, all empty promises from HT :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have hope considering Enterbay is working on a Rocky 4 1/4 version. Hot Toys has a good relationship with Sly and i doubt they would let another company show them up.

Don't get your hopes up.Lately i have had little faith in HT making anything that interests me.

:exactly: :(

I hear you Espen. Poor guy, you still waiting on your Metal Gear figures too aren't you? I don't blame you for your lack of faith.

Yeah Metal Gear too.And the Abandoned project Smooth Criminal.

Besides possibly Sly from Expendables 2,i don't think HT will bother with anything related to Rocky.If we are extremly lucky,we might se a Rambo remake,or Cobra.

For me the disappointments are... Metal Gear, X-Men, Green Lantern, nothing new from Avatar, Sucker Punch, Tron ect...

HT are just lazy now, too bothered retreading the same steps to bother with anything new :slap

Last edited:
Lol! Sorry about that.. Just had to add my two cents & bring it up again, because this may well come true.

Nobody expected the T2 T800 with removable Cyberdine chip. Wishful thinking is ok :dunno

What Neca have planned for Rocky though is good enough until HT will finally do something.

SOMEDAY FOLKS!!!

"Rambo or Rocky should be a DX but are not yet in production"

At least their minds are in it!

That means nothing to me really.Only means that they still are interested in making more,could be a year or two before we see anything.

That means nothing to me really.Only means that they still are interested in making more,could be a year or two before we see anything.

At least it's SOMETHING. And it's not forgotten with all the Batman and Iron Man crap.

Nah Stallone is never forgotten by HT.Rocky and Rambo has been a safe bet for HT every since they started,but it has always been like a figure once in a long time.They do appreciate Stallone and his characters and will always be a part of HT's plans,but every time they say something about it,the only question that remains is WHEN?

Back