Rocky DX Figure Coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there'll be boardies that will testify i have gone :cuckoo: :gah: from the delays.

Word :lecture and for your sake I hope HT show their next Iron Man Mark 7 from Avengers AND The Batman release from TDKR because your posts get better and better with every new HT announcement and proto reveal thread :lol

I would kill for HT to have the same hardon for Stallone, Schwarzenegger and others that they have for Batman and Marvel stuff.

If they sell as good as Marvel and Batman...

I think HT does, and I think it's not matter of how well they sell, I think both actors have been very successful for HT. It's really more the cost and complexity of making them.

While HT has done some variety of Batman figures, there's been reissues and reuse of parts, same with Iron Man, and both properties are from the modern movie era of mass merchandising with all likeness rights secured so it's easy for HT.

Stallone and Schwarzenegger come from a time when merchandising was just taking off and it isn't necessarily easy to do their characters. Dutch required going to FOX and Arnold to get it made. They also require unique bodies and don't have the same reusability as Iron Man and Batman figures. I'm sure Hot Toys would crank Rambos and Terminators out like crazy if it was as simple to do so for them as the Iron Mans and Batman figures. Those may also sell better, but Stallone and Arnie aren't duds for HT either.

I hope after the Avengers & The Dark Knight Rises releases, Hot Toys can give us a Rocky DX :yess:

Don't get your hopes up.Lately i have had little faith in HT making anything that interests me.

Yeah Metal Gear too.And the Abandoned project Smooth Criminal.

Besides possibly Sly from Expendables 2,i don't think HT will bother with anything related to Rocky.If we are extremly lucky,we might se a Rambo remake,or Cobra.

Hot Toys is confused by this thread as it has little to do with either Batman or Marvel superheroes.

Back