Rocky DX Figure Coming from Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeh I know bud but I mean it doesn't necessarily mean this new rocky figure thing is true.

Don't ruin it man!!!I have high hopes right now :D

But seriously though,i think it means Rocky...Why would they display that Ring if not?

If there is infact a DX Rocky in the mix I can see three looks with two alternative heads / two hair pieces. Three looks: Street Cloth / Training Sweats / In the Ring. Two Heads (Normal and ADRIAAAAANNNN!!!!)
Maybe two hair pieces one for in the ring and the other for his hat and training cap (like indiana jones)!!! Street cloth Rocky would be my display choice.

I wish Tommy Wong would've put a dozen other figures on that list so we could all see the same list posted another dozen times on this board.

Tomm is a nice guy but he must understand that the smallest thing is analysed, especially from someone that used to photograph upcoming products for HT.

This would be another grail type figure for me. Along with CR Supes, Bespin Luke and Spider-Man i would be in 1/6 heaven.

Ivan Drago was my second Hot Toys figure (after Rambo III) and I still love him, I'd love to finally have a Rocky (whether it's from the right movie for Drago or not doesn't bother me) to display him with. I don't think the old Hot Toys Rockys were that good, love Drago though.

Same with Robocop, a Robocop figure as good as Hot Toys could possibly do would be so sick.

If there is infact a DX Rocky in the mix I can see three looks with two alternative heads / two hair pieces. Three looks: Street Cloth / Training Sweats / In the Ring. Two Heads (Normal and ADRIAAAAANNNN!!!!)
Maybe two hair pieces one for in the ring and the other for his hat and training cap (like indiana jones)!!! Street cloth Rocky would be my display choice.

:goodpost:

Oh yess! :yess: Would like to see those outfits on this one! :pray:

article_facts61.jpg

:clap

I would LOVE to see a battle damaged Rocky from Rocky II and a nice version of the character from Rocky Balboa. That way their adding to the existing line, instead of just repeating.

I hope this comes soon.. Hot Toys has been busy with their Batman & Marvel/Avengers franchises, that they have put all other licenses to a halt :slap

I am only interested in three figures from Hot Toys

Jack Nicholson Joker (a few months away)...:yess:

Danny Devito Penguin (maybe over a year away)...close your eyes forget about it and play the waiting game....:impatient:

And

Street Cloth Rocky I or Rocky Balboa preferred (Which could be many years away.)...put my hands together and pray it gets made...:pray:

Back