Robocop 12" Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creecher said:
I expect it should though, and the hidden holster doesn't appear on the McFarlane, nor the fist spike, which I have seen on another board. So that was good to see.

I was hoping for the fist spike! :cool:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I knew about the 1/6 Hot Toys Robocop and ED-209 and was very much looking forward to seeing what they'd look like...Especially since I already have the Hot Toys Aliens Marines...and all I can say is WOW! An ultra-posable Robo with leg-holster!!! and that ED-209...MAN, that thing blows me away...Like many, I've been waiting for a quality ED-209 figure for years...since I saw Robocop in 1987!!! I am DEFINITELY getting both of these!!! Can't wait!!! Now if they'd only make a 1/6 CAIN...I'd be soooooooo happy!

:rotfl

BTW, some more AWESOME photos are up at the Chinese Star Wars site. Check it out. Man that ED-209 looks HUGE and AMAZING!!!

https://chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=5901

Last edited:
Those are going to be the best robocop figures ever made.

Anyone know a trusting place to pre order from ?

Billy

Those are great pics, if the prices we're hearing are accurate these are going to be very popular!

Billy said:
Those are going to be the best robocop figures ever made.

Anyone know a trusting place to pre order from ?

Billy

Well Billy, apparently Sideshow Brant has 'hinted' that we may be able to get these figures directly through Sideshow. Here's what he said:

Sideshow Brant said:
I have held the Robocop in my very own hands, and he is a thing of beauty. The working thigh holster is engineering bliss - very nicely done. I believe there are Weller likeness issues that prevent a fully removable helmet, but I could be wrong.
You may not want to rush to pre-order these from the usual Asian importers...:naughty

Darklord Dave said:
Those are great pics, if the prices we're hearing are accurate these are going to be very popular!
What are the prices you have been hearing Dave?

I felt my poor wallet shrink the moment I laid eyes on those photos. *sigh*
The samples look great, but I wonder how sturdy the material and construction is. I wish there was an indication of how far the legs moved.

Thank you Mr Fett. I guess that isn't too bad for Hot Toys. Still a bit too rich for me. At least it isn't border case. I hate wresting with my conscience and finances, and I guess that is why I am a Sideshow Freak, even though Hot Toys do have a great product.

Holy Hamburgers, those kick arse...........hope SSC gets their hands on these to distribute...............that ED-209 is beautiful!!!!

I hope sideshow gets them if they do ill buy them both.Its about time someone made a good 1/6 scale robocop and ed-209.

Billy

OMG! These are awesome! Love the pics showing how the figures look together! I'm already formulating a display scenario now... :lol

Can't wait! Thanks for the 'hints' that SS may carry these, Brant!

Um, that WAS a hint, right? :confused: :rotfl

I hope SS can get ed 209 under $200 and Robo around $130 like the predators...really looking forward to these..

These look phenomenal and I can't wait to order. Since I have never seen any of the Hot Toys stuff up close though, I am a little apprehensive. I still haven't pulled the trigger on the Aliens Figures yet! Anyone have these and have a good word to say?

Back