Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ARE

That. Is. Beautiful:thud:

Simply awesome, brother! As I said to you I think that diobase really takes the cake and makes the rest of the statue really pop!:clap Congrats my friend!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ARE

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Congrats!!! This mod makes this REALLY exclusive!!!!
But... may I ask.. what is pricey?

Wow! Andy, that Silver Surfer looks perfect! I am personally not a big fan of chroming, but I am rethinking that after seeing these pics. It looks like he stepped right out of the comic! The cosmic trail came out really nice too. Congrats on a great looking custom. :clap

P.S. - Does anyone know the longevity/durability of chroming? Are there any "negatives" to be concerned about?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 MEGATRON HALF SCALE COMING

if this was what was solicited from SS i would have bought it instantaneously. That is the silver surfer. Great work. I hate you!

a3e5e4a2.jpg

6e4ajyja.jpg

egeqyza9.jpg

That is just f'n awesome, what a fantastic addition to the collection :rock :rock

Chroming looks insane man!!

Don't collect statues myself but can always appreciate when a piece undeniably rocks :hi5:

OOOH shiney.lokking good andy,base compliments the figure really well mate

Color combination is amazing .

Wow didn't realise the eyes are painted two really helps the look :)

Perfection

Stunning Andy. SS has turned out so well you must be so happy mate, like what Krell said "colour combination is amazing" is spot on, love it.

Another Grail in the collection :clap

Insane Andy

Best Silver surfer ever!!!! :rock

Wow, this is... Just WOW :thud: :clap

Wow! This is how a true G1 statue looks like. None of the movie stuff gives me any attachment. Thus is the most wanted statue I see. Congrats on this and we all look forward to many more pics! :D

Best paint ever on any statue! The base is just as well done as the chrome! Must have costs a fortune to get it this good. Congrats!

SPECTACULAR! Who made this statue, buddy? Love the eyeliner -- artists and sculptures of late tend to omit that distinct feature of Surfer it seems, so nice to see it done on this!

Fantastic Silver Surfer, I was tempted to chrome it, but I ended up sold it. I would have not sold it if mine looks like yours :)

Back