Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 MEGATRON HALF SCALE COMING

By far my favorite custom paint app I've ever seen. That SS is breath taking. Congrats Andy. Its beautiful

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 MEGATRON HALF SCALE COMING

Can't wait to see your SS Roberto.

And I'll be happy to see some transformers stuffs too. :devil

Epic collection, really nice work!

I don't like this thread anymore. Too much awesome and cool stuff posted in here.

tumblr_n2ibclEK0p1ra11u8o5_400.gif

Megatron looks sick Andy :horror Wow

So you got this & the Optimus to match & I'm sure you said you PO'd the Prime 1 Studios Optimus & Megatron as well. Man that is going to be one insane Transformers display :rock

Once I saw that pic for the first time I initially disliked a few things about it...I still do like the base and the fact that he's a lot more silvery rather than grey as him remembered him in the cartoons (hence why I had my Optimus Prime repainted) but I really like the sculpt and design and of course what is the point of having Optimus without his nemisis Megatron alongside him right ;) only trouble is...is that apparently Meg's is bigger than Prime...:horror and prime is 42 inches tall :thud:

By far my favorite custom paint app I've ever seen. That SS is breath taking. Congrats Andy. Its beautiful

Thanks so much James, got him yesterday and finally saw it in the flesh...all I can say is WOW :horror it really is a thing of beauty and something which pics certainly don't do justice to. The chrome and especially the cosmic trail constantly change colour as the light hits it at different angles...will have the pics up very soon ;)

Can't wait to see your SS Roberto.

And I'll be happy to see some transformers stuffs too. :devil

Thanks buddy :hi5: pics coming soon bro ;)

Megatron AND Optimus G1 :thud:

Epic collection, really nice work!

Hey bro, thanks for the kind words :hi5:

Megatron AND Optimus G1 :thud:

Oh Yes Marc :yess: Megatron should be shipping end of this month and my next update after I've posted the chrome Silver Surfer pics will be my repainted G1 Optimus Prime half scale statue ;)

I don't like this thread anymore. Too much awesome and cool stuff posted in here.

tumblr_n2ibclEK0p1ra11u8o5_400.gif

:lol:lol great post Nick :clap

That is gonna take up some space!!!! wow, Optimus 42 inches and megatron is bigger!!!!

Gonna look amazing together! Congrats!

1:2 collections are the best Ive seen! Just wow!

That is gonna take up some space!!!! wow, Optimus 42 inches and megatron is bigger!!!!

Gonna look amazing together! Congrats!

Tell me about it Ben :horror although having the two of my favourite childhood cartoon characters in my collection is a MUST for me!! :lecture ;) only just got my Optimus Prime back from my artist who repainted it for me in a more familiar colour scheme based on the animated series and looks a million times better :love no doubt I'll be doing the same with Megatron...so I've already got Lion-O from the Thundercats, He-Man arriving beginning of next month and Prime and Megs aswell so I'm slowly building my army of my favourite classic 80's animations :love those new pics of my Optimus Prime will be my next update after the Silver Surfer pics :yess:

1:2 collections are the best Ive seen! Just wow!

WOW Krell, thanks for stopping by my friend and for the great comments :hi5: yea, I did got a bit crazy on my half scales last year :cuckoo: :lol I've since sold two or three now to make room for my new LSF arrivals this year, notably the Doom LSF, the Iron Man MKVII LSF and the custom G1 Megatron half scale that I posted a pic of on the last page ;) I did have plans on getting my very own Vader and R2D2 in half scale later this year but unfortunately that project has now fallen through :(

emuhegeg.jpg

4equ7ahe.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 MEGATRON HALF SCALE COM...

Sorry for the wait guys :lol :lol been really busy with the kids these past few days as I had a few days holiday from work so it's all about making the most of my free time with the little ones ;)

Okay, so back to the Silver Surfer...well, what can I say? I've seen some chrome pieces in my time with my MKII bust and LSF but even they don't compare to how amazing this piece looks in chrome :love it's the frikkin Silver Surfer man...this guy was born to be chromed imo :yess: as soon as I took him out the box I literally needed sunglasses to protect me from the shiny rays :lol as for the cosmic trail, well I specifically gave the artist who painted it a specific color code of deep light purples with shades of blues and blacks...he really did a great job. However, what I find is that as I moved around the statue, especially in a lighted room as opposed to natural lighting, the cosmic trail changes colour beautifully...it really is something that needs to be seen in the flesh and my amateur pics certainly don't do this piece justice (although I will be taking it upon myself to ask those on this forum who are kings of photography - Paramore and Darthstitch to name a few, and ask them for advice for which camera are best to use and how to go about getting that killer shot!) it's my birthday in a few weeks so a decent camera is on the cards me thinks :yess:

Was it money well spent to have Surfer chromed? For me, 100% YES! The best pics i've seen of Silver Surfer Collectibles have always been in chrome and so when I saw the first images of the Comiquette being chromed, I knew it was something I was always going to do...and thankfully with the help from a fellow UK collector, I was pointed in the right direction and given the chance to have mine done the way I've always wanted :)

Like I said, my pics certainly don't do this piece justice at all but I hope you can enjoy them none the less...I've taken quite a few pics as I was up till the early hours of the morning the other day just taking pics and admiring this beautiful piece so I'll post more when I get some free time over the weekend....so for now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my chromed Silver Surfer Comiquette Exclusive :)

ubysa3u7.jpg

aqehyqaj.jpg

qymynu7u.jpg

mevetedy.jpg

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ...

ypysyjeh.jpg

uqehahy6.jpg

muby2u6a.jpg

More pics of my Surfer to come soon guys and look out for my next update which will be my custom G1 Optimus Prime half scale statue REPAINT - which looks amazing guys!!! Can't wait to show you!!! :panic: :panic:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ARE

Omg if envy is a crime brand me guilty. Congrats buddy . Simply beautiful

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ARE

The blue/purple is also very nicely done. Was it an expensive job?

Omg beautiful paint job. Awesome. Love it. Congrats andy!!

This is the best silver surfer custom ever. Congrats Andy!

Back