Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ARE

Wow that came out flawlessly man! Amazing job...I want one now lol

Chris

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ARE

WOW, that looks great.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM G1 MEGATRON HALF SCALE COMING

ase3avyb.jpg

2use4ype.jpg

ynuhuber.jpg

u9u5u7yq.jpg

e7ateta4.jpg

dypa4uvy.jpg

Silver Surfer is looking pretty badass, Andy, Congrats! :duff

I sold my Surfer years ago, seeing these pics makes me wish i'd kept. Really stunning statue now and the base is fantastic.

That looks amazing. Great job customizing.

That is a very nice job on the silver surfer. I am often tempted by the piece and this may swing me towards buying it. Presume the company that did this are UK based?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ...

Amazing feedback guys, thank you thank you :clap :bow as ever I promise to get replies posted to all your amazing comments...the chrome Silver Surfer has gone down a storm and that makes me even more happy that I took the plunge to get the custom job done.

Here are some more pics :wave

udepegyz.jpg

aquqemam.jpg

ne2azuqu.jpg

Oh and before I forget...happy May the 4th to all you SW fans!!! :vader:stormtroo:lightsabe:lsvader:r2d2lineGreat news that this bad boy will be making an appearance later today...

egu9epys.jpg

you are master of customizing ^^ congrats, best Norrin statue :exactly:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ...

Looks great Andy, I know u have posted the before pics before but could u post some before and after pics side by side so we can get a good look at the difference? ;)

Thanks Steve...here is the best I could do buddy ;)

aze9azub.jpg

Omg if envy is a crime brand me guilty. Congrats buddy . Simply beautiful

Thanks so much Nabil :hi5: really kind comments my friend :)

The blue/purple is also very nicely done. Was it an expensive job?

Thanks Nick :) as for the cost...it was roughly...

sy3emase.jpg

Omg beautiful paint job. Awesome. Love it. Congrats andy!!

Thanks Oscar :hi5: good to have you back bro :clap

Last edited:

Wow what a transformation! The original looks so... dull and "boring".
Chrome is the way to go!

Wow what a transformation! The original looks so... dull and "boring".
Chrome is the way to go!

Thanks Opt...yea, I've always said that if I ever owned a SS then it would have to be chromed :rock

you are master of customizing ^^ congrats, best Norrin statue :exactly:

Thanks my friend :hi5:

This is the best silver surfer custom ever. Congrats Andy!

Hey Tam, really appreciate that bro :duff

That. Is. Beautiful:thud:

Simply awesome, brother! As I said to you I think that diobase really takes the cake and makes the rest of the statue really pop!:clap Congrats my friend!

I really wasn't expecting the cosmic trail to come out as good as it looked...the artist who painted it had literally matched the colours I'd asked for perfectly...thanks :hi5:

y8a6u4u7.jpg

u7a7aje9.jpg

6a5ynuna.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ...

Thanks Steve...here is the best I could do buddy ;)

aze9azub.jpg

OMG what a difference its like stock one just looks like a picture from the comic whereas the custom chrome paint job looks like the one from the sequel of the Fantastic four movie "rise of the silver surfer" and thus, looks real! :horror

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER PICS ...

WOW Andy now that is something special.....he looks amazing even the cosmic dust looks loads better than sideshows half hearted effort.

I have said it before What's sideshows problem with proper metal effects.....are their painters allergic .....ahhh it blinds lol.
Yes Andy you are a cruel man showing us what sideshow should have given us lol

I want one........ awesome

Very beautiful transformation, big congrats Andy ;)

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Congrats!!! This mod makes this REALLY exclusive!!!!
But... may I ask.. what is pricey?

Thanks so much Marc, really appreciate the kind words buddy :duff

Wow! Andy, that Silver Surfer looks perfect! I am personally not a big fan of chroming, but I am rethinking that after seeing these pics. It looks like he stepped right out of the comic! The cosmic trail came out really nice too. Congrats on a great looking custom. :clap

P.S. - Does anyone know the longevity/durability of chroming? Are there any "negatives" to be concerned about?

Thanks so much bro :) actually not sure about the durability of the chroming...I've seen chromed pieces actually lose the shine over time and go slightly discoloured but that could be down to being cheaply done. This one I'm sure will last a while ;)

Looks great

Thanks BR :clap

Wow wow wow. :clap

Thanks for the great post Ferg :clap glad you like it buddy :)

if this was what was solicited from SS i would have bought it instantaneously. That is the silver surfer. Great work. I hate you!

Thanks so much Dave...I've always thought Silver Surfer looked better chrome but I'm guessing it would have cost Sideshow more $$$ to have it chromed this way in production???shame as I feel a lot more collectors would have probably have bought it had it been chromed :)

He's gone from Silver Surfer to Sexy Surfer. So damn sexy! :love :duff Well done man, you know how much I admire this piece it's just astounding.

OMG what a difference its like stock one just looks like a picture from the comic whereas the custom chrome paint job looks like the one from the sequel of the Fantastic four movie "rise of the silver surfer" and thus, looks real! :horror

Hope that pic was what you wanted Steve :hi5: and thanks for your great comments buddy :)

WOW Andy now that is something special.....he looks amazing even the cosmic dust looks loads better than sideshows half hearted effort.

I have said it before What's sideshows problem with proper metal effects.....are their painters allergic .....ahhh it blinds lol.
Yes Andy you are a cruel man showing us what sideshow should have given us lol

I want one........ awesome

Ahhhh :1-1: thanks so much for your kind words Dave...your supportive comments and feedback are always appreciated buddy :duff

Very beautiful transformation, big congrats Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :hi5:

He's gone from Silver Surfer to Sexy Surfer. So damn sexy! :love :duff Well done man, you know how much I admire this piece it's just astounding.

Hey Andre...Sexy Surfer sounds good :yess: glad I did this piece justice for you bro and hopefully one day I wish for you to have your own Sexy Silver in the future ;) Thanks as ever my good friend :hi5:

Back