Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASER PI

Wow, really shiny chrome Silver Surfer. I'm curious to know what kind of paint the painter have used to get this effect.

And the cosmic effect on the wave is awesome too, realy well done. :thud:

Can't wait for final pics. :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASER PI

The chroming on the SS looks sweet Andy! I was going to say I didn't care for the chroming of the cosmic trail, but then I saw that last pic with it back to it's original colors and it really makes the chrome pop. Fantastic upgrade. Cant wait to see in hand pics.

fantastic chroming! another my fav. character!!:wink1:

Very carzy job for th surfer, big congrats my friend Andy ;)

That looks awesome. it's how it should have come from the factory.

Wow...that chrome job looks absolutely STUNNING. :thud:

Damn! Best coloring ever in any statue. The chrome is amazing! Yes! Then I scroll down to see the base and was even more blown away. This is a true masterpiece custom piece. You are the luckiest guy to own this in your collection! Congrats! Waiting to see more g1 pics soon! :)

Wow looks sick!

Best one I've seen yet. Got any more pics of the completed statue?

Chris

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASE...

Hey guys, got a cool update and one which has taken a long two months to wait for :thud: some of you may remember a while ago that I posted an upcoming project for chroming my Sideshow Silver Comiquette which was way back on pg 427 (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...LIFESIZE-BUST-UPDATE*-MKII-MKIII-MKVI/page427) - well it's finally complete and I couldn't be more excited!! :panic::panic: however, my statue was shipped back to me in London only late last week via Los Angeles and is currently awaiting customs clearance so I'll be unable to take some proper pics until it arrives hopefully this weekend or early next week :pray: but fear not as I still have some update pics of the final chrome look and a teaser pic of the customised cosmic trail which was repainted to my choice of colours.

I first fell in love with the chrome customizing on the Sideshow Silver Surfer Comiquette when I first saw fellow freak ComputerFlys version way back last year...it just looked emmense :love but it was something that I never thought I'd be able to do to mine at the time but after seeing a fellow Brit collector over on Facebook have the same thing done to his Surfer back in February, I kindly asked him for the contact information on how to go about doing to the same thing to mine and the rest as they say is history ;)

Enough talk, here some pics of how my Silver Surfer looked before it was sent away for chroming

zyga9uza.jpg

And now what a transformation to fully chrome :horror :horror I can't imagine how this is gonna look inhand...:thud:

ere8egug.jpg

qanahaqa.jpg

y6egenuj.jpg

6ahe4y7y.jpg

And now for a teaser pic of the final completed project and a glimpse of the newly airbrushed cosmic trail :eek:

ra3asamu.jpg

Really hope you enjoyed the update guys and I promise to get some final pics of my Silver Surfer as soon as this arrives in the next few days...thanks so much for looking :wave
Wow...! :thud
The fig looks freaking awesome but I for one think that that base really takes the cake!

Now, how excited are you, my friend? :wink1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, silver surfer turned out amazing!!! So tempted to wanna do the same to mine now! Haha. Congrats Andy!

That looks insane, it completely wipes the floor with what it looked liked before hand.

Congrats Andy, another gem in your collection mate.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASE...

Hey guys, got a cool update and one which has taken a long two months to wait for :thud: some of you may remember a while ago that I posted an upcoming project for chroming my Sideshow Silver Comiquette which was way back on pg 427 (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...LIFESIZE-BUST-UPDATE*-MKII-MKIII-MKVI/page427) - well it's finally complete and I couldn't be more excited!! :panic::panic: however, my statue was shipped back to me in London only late last week via Los Angeles and is currently awaiting customs clearance so I'll be unable to take some proper pics until it arrives hopefully this weekend or early next week :pray: but fear not as I still have some update pics of the final chrome look and a teaser pic of the customised cosmic trail which was repainted to my choice of colours.

I first fell in love with the chrome customizing on the Sideshow Silver Surfer Comiquette when I first saw fellow freak ComputerFlys version way back last year...it just looked emmense :love but it was something that I never thought I'd be able to do to mine at the time but after seeing a fellow Brit collector over on Facebook have the same thing done to his Surfer back in February, I kindly asked him for the contact information on how to go about doing to the same thing to mine and the rest as they say is history ;)

Enough talk, here some pics of how my Silver Surfer looked before it was sent away for chroming

zyga9uza.jpg

And now what a transformation to fully chrome :horror :horror I can't imagine how this is gonna look inhand...:thud:

ere8egug.jpg

qanahaqa.jpg

y6egenuj.jpg

6ahe4y7y.jpg

And now for a teaser pic of the final completed project and a glimpse of the newly airbrushed cosmic trail :eek:

ra3asamu.jpg

Really hope you enjoyed the update guys and I promise to get some final pics of my Silver Surfer as soon as this arrives in the next few days...thanks so much for looking :wave

OMG!!! :thud: :thud: this update has so much epicness!!! Wow, I wasn't expecting the cosmic trail to look that mind-blowing good!!! I can't wait to see the final reveal Andy, congratz :clap :clap

Looks a million times better. Money very well spent mate :)

zyga9uza.jpg

ere8egug.jpg

qanahaqa.jpg

y6egenuj.jpg

6ahe4y7y.jpg

ra3asamu.jpg

WHOA! Very Very Impressive, Andy, Very Incredible Posts my Friend, Unbelievable

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MY CHROME SSC SILVER SURFER TEASE...

Amazing comments guys, thanks so much :duff frustrating to see no updates as of yet from customs. Still awaiting clearance since the 23rd :( desperate to get him home and set him up for some pics :impatient: while we wait, here are a few more teasers ;)

y3ateqav.jpg

7yjemumy.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MORE CHROME SILVER SURFER TEASER PICS

Surfer was my first Sideshow piece and I love it! The chroming is a definite upgrade, though. Looks great!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* MORE CHROME SILVER SURFER TEASER PICS

Wow, looks so much better all chromed out!

Wow, looks so much better all chromed out!

Thanks so much Opt...appreciate that buddy :hi5:

Surfer was my first Sideshow piece and I love it! The chroming is a definite upgrade, though. Looks great!

Yea, Surfer is my one of only two comiquettes in my collection...the other being the Iron Man Comiquette which I'm also going to get chromed. Surfer looks ace as it is but when I saw this chromed and with the cosmic trail repainted...I just fell in love with it :love :love

Looks a million times better. Money very well spent mate :)

Thanks Matt...just can't wait to have him home with me ;)

OMG!!! :thud: :thud: this update has so much epicness!!! Wow, I wasn't expecting the cosmic trail to look that mind-blowing good!!! I can't wait to see the final reveal Andy, congratz :clap :clap

Thanks so much my friend...really kind words as ever :1-1: should have him sometime next week as it's stuck in customs at the moment :(

That looks insane, it completely wipes the floor with what it looked liked before hand.

Congrats Andy, another gem in your collection mate.

Thanks so much Simon...great to hear from you buddy :hi5:

Wow, silver surfer turned out amazing!!! So tempted to wanna do the same to mine now! Haha. Congrats Andy!

Thanks Daniel...glad you like it bro. If you need details on where to send it then just send over a PM bro :hi5:

Wow...! :thud
The fig looks freaking awesome but I for one think that that base really takes the cake!

Now, how excited are you, my friend? :wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol very excited indeed hahaha thanks my friend :clap

WHOA! Very Very Impressive, Andy, Very Incredible Posts my Friend, Unbelievable

Hey Al, thanks as ever my friend...hope your well and enjoying the holidays :)

Back