Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some new arrivals!

Max Factory recently released the Dark Elf from Lineage II in 1/7 scale. They released it in its original blue colour, and a ficticious brown skin version. I really couldn't decide which one to get, so I got both of them. :)

de-2small_zps764e2f2f.jpg~original

de-1small_zps61fd8744.jpg~original

de-small4_zps43634e66.jpg~original

de-5small_zps02955fb0.jpg~original

de-3small_zpsa9f1d885.jpg~original

You Chose Wisely my Friend Robban, WOW! I want her in either color, Excellent Scores and Pic's + Impressive Posts

Thanks fellas! Glad you like'em! :)

Now the elf collection is close to completion. I have Elf (page 4) and Dark Elf. Only Kamael remains. She'll probably be delayed like all the others, but no rush!

Thanks guys! :)

Some updates! :banana

Celtic Predator!

celticalien_zpscbef72a1.jpg~original

celtic_zps5dd64a4f.jpg~original

Wolverine!

w-02-6210-small_zpsc7d7ceda.jpg~original

w-05-6267-small_zpse3a85517.jpg~original

Now patiently awaiting Iron Man Mk.42, Snake Plissken and the Elder Predator. :)

Some new arrivals!

Max Factory recently released the Dark Elf from Lineage II in 1/7 scale. They released it in its original blue colour, and a ficticious brown skin version. I really couldn't decide which one to get, so I got both of them. :)

de-3small_zpsa9f1d885.jpg~original

Now that is a fine view of you know what...:naughty Some cool new additions mate. Congrats.
TeFhv.gif

Thanks fellas! :blissy

@Dellyboy: It sure is. Currently I believe some 30% of the figures are stored away from sight. Might have to ask my fiancee to use the shelves in the livingroom alternatively the hall. We'll. She approves of most of them, so I guess it wouldn't be impossible! :yess:

@sarvesh200is: Oh, that is a favorite piece for sure. Though that part is mostly facing the wall side of the cabinet! :wink1:

Love your collection man, everything is so well displayed and the variety you have really works.

Where do you get your anime girls? Lots of different places or you have a go to place? I want to pick some up eventually. Congrats on the beautiful display again!

Love your collection man, everything is so well displayed and the variety you have really works.

Where do you get your anime girls? Lots of different places or you have a go to place? I want to pick some up eventually. Congrats on the beautiful display again!

Sorry for the slow reply, solidsnake! And thank you! Glad you like my collection! :banana

I buy most of my anime figures from www.amiami.com or www.1999.co.jp/eng . Their prices are good and they never fail to deliver! I can highly recommend those two sites! :)

How did you get the Wolverine so "early"?
Still waiting on mine... =(

Great photos btw!

Back