Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got so beautiful collection! What camera you use for taking photos they are great?

Thanks Jabba! I'm glad you like it! :D

Most of the photos have been taken with my old and trusty Nikon D300. The most resent photos I have taken with my new D810. :)

Some new items. :)

Autoart 1/18 Corvette Stingray.

Autoart 1/18 Shelby Mustang.

Otto models 1/18 SAAB 900 Aero. I have a black one in 1/1 scale as well. :yess:

Kenner 1997 Thrasher T. rex from the Lost World toy line. :)

Here's an update! Just received the Takara MP-28 and MP-29. :)

The Arcadia 1/60 VF-4G. :)

Experimenting with creating a little diorama using Wolf Leews excellent homage to the classic LEGO LL928 from 1979. He calls this one "LL928 comes home". Having received the original for christmas back in the day the nostalgic value in building this modern interpretation cannot be exaggerated. :yess: The plan is to build the space station as well. But I need to order more parts for that.

Bandai's 1/60 YF-29b and YF-30. :)

Got this guy a little over a month ago. Unpacked him today. Don't know why I waited so long. I have a lot of Star Wars figures on order but so far R2-D2 is all alone. Soon C-3PO will keep him company. :)

The figure is poorly painted, it doesn't feel premium at all. Luckily though the lightup features are nice. And it looks ok once on the shelf. :)

Thanks guys! :)

@Shanshu: Yep, I'm a dino-nerd alright! There'll be more dinos in my collection in the future. I'm waiting for chronicle collectibles to have their Jurassic Park T. rex available for pre-order!:D

@Patriot666: Yeah, R2-D2 can with all the gimmicks be a good figure. I rather enjoyed developing the pics, and I really like the hologram! :)

Back