Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys! Some more updates to come next month! Unfortunately some of my orders have become delayed. I was hoping for a companion for the Elf figure to arrive before the end of this month, but no.

It's ok though, I'll manage, somehow. ;)

I need to buy more classic space LEGO as well. My collection is almost halfways complete, it'd be a shame to stop now. :google

A tiny update! :)

These are the Dendrobium sisters, Azalee and Violet, and they are in 1/6 scale. They're two seperate figures, but I really had to get both of them. I think they look better as a pair. They are cast-offable(is that a word?), but I actually prefer them with their clothes on.

Too much anime stuff coming in right now, hopefully the next one will be the Scar Predator by Hot Toys! :yess:

sisters_zpsa230afab.jpg~original

Hope you guys Like'em! :)

A tiny update! :)

These are the Dendrobium sisters, Azalee and Violet, and they are in 1/6 scale. They're two seperate figures, but I really had to get both of them. I think they look better as a pair. They are cast-offable(is that a word?), but I actually prefer them with their clothes on.

Too much anime stuff coming in right now, hopefully the next one will be the Scar Predator by Hot Toys! :yess:

sisters_zpsa230afab.jpg~original

Hope you guys Like'em! :)

NOPE do not like them at all, LOVE them Great Scores my Friend Robban, Excellent Post

Thanks jkno! :) I might have to slow down myself. I have too many anime figures right now, I will have to put some of them away in order to balance out the collection. :(

Thanks Colossus! I'm glad you like the figs! I'm not sure though if I dare to display them. None of them wear any panties, and it might be hard to explain that to the missus. ;)

Thanks Colossus! I'm glad you like the figs! I'm not sure though if I dare to display them. None of them wear any panties, and it might be hard to explain that to the missus. ;)

:lol:lol:lol I just tell my Missus that just the way they came, True Story, Now if they where Life Size then we would be having a completely different conversation :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

@Colossus

I still keep them hidden away. Hoping to find the right moment to reveal them. Perhaps if/when I get her something exclusive for christmas! :lol

Here are the latest arrivals! Scar predator and MP-17 Prowl! :)

scar-1-1_zps10c145e8.jpg~original

What can I say. He's awesome! Easily the new favorite in my predator collection. I thought the classic would be hard to beat, but this new edition of Scar blows it out of the water. I will display him without the bio mask, the head sculpt is so good. :)

scar-1_zpsb26bb1af.jpg~original

Together with the Classic. I love the bulky appearance of the new Scar. :)

prowl_zpsa75b7a01.jpg~original

And here is Prowl! I haven't transformed him yet. I like the robustness of the figure in vehicle mode. It really feels like a high quality product. :)

Thank you kindly Al! :)

TF-1_zpsca93075e.jpg~original

Prowl transformed, and photographed together with Optimus. :)

P2-3_zpse94d52a6.jpg~original

While photographing Optimus and Prowl, I took the opportunity to snap some pics of the City Hunter. :)

P2-2_zps2a4995de.jpg~original

City Hunter with Classic.

That pose you have City Hunter in makes me want to get one for myself! So simple yet impressive.

Who make that Optimus? Looks good.

Thank you very much guys! I'm so happy you like 'em! :wacky

I try to keep my poses simple. Tilting and turning the head, as well as bending the knees usually creates great results! Bare in mind, the (amazing)bio mask on the City Hunter is made by Taylerdurdem and is not the original that comes with the figure.

The Optimus Prime figure is made by Takara Tomy. Google Takara MP-10 and you'll find out more. :)

Great collection. Love the anime figures. The display setup is well done, it looks very clean.

Some new arrivals!

Max Factory recently released the Dark Elf from Lineage II in 1/7 scale. They released it in its original blue colour, and a ficticious brown skin version. I really couldn't decide which one to get, so I got both of them. :)

de-10small_zpsed078f6a.jpg~original

de-9small_zps18e82011.jpg~original

de-small4_zps43634e66.jpg~original

de-5small_zps02955fb0.jpg~original

de-3small_zpsa9f1d885.jpg~original

Last edited:
And also Hot Toys newest rendition of Tony Stark. IMO the figure is great. Not 100% identical to the original, but good enough. The accessories are fantastic, and really helps display the figure. :)

ts-2small_zps6a5905a4.jpg~original

ts-1small_zpsc12dae86.jpg~original

Back