Robban's collection. Sideshow, Hot Toys and much more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection. Is the robotech fighter a statue or is it a pose able figure? I love the scale of it!

Hi, bruhkis, and thanks! :)

It's a poseable figure. It can be transformed into 3 modes. Battroid mode, Gerwalk mode and Fighter mode. It's manufactured by Yamato and is in 1/48 scale. It is also available in 1/60 scale. :)

The T. rex skeleton is a resin kit avaliable from here. https://homemedia4u.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=3033

It's a resin copy made from the 1/20 T. rex skeleton kit originaly made by Kaiyodo. You can read more about it in the link here. https://brantworks.com/t-rex-kaiyodo-kit.php The copy needs a whole lot of work to make it look good. Although, if you're into building models, it can be a whole lot of fun too. :)

The Kaiyodo original hasn't been avaliable for purchase for maaany years. The copy is your best option. :)

Hi, bruhkis, and thanks! :)

It's a poseable figure. It can be transformed into 3 modes. Battroid mode, Gerwalk mode and Fighter mode. It's manufactured by Yamato and is in 1/48 scale. It is also available in 1/60 scale. :)

Thanks friend!...just saw your reply....I was hoping you'd tell me the manufacturer...I loved robotech since a kid:hi5:

A little update!

Finally managed to snag myself Sideshow's Carnotaurus Maquette. It's awesome in so many ways! :)

carno-_zps92028283.jpg~original

carno2-_zpsf0e64944.jpg~original

carno3_zps41431556.jpg~original

And some manga girls, of course! ;)

figure-2_zps0cd7b7cb.jpg~original

figure-4_zps8309b04a.jpg~original

figure-3_zps0aa497be.jpg~original

I do like the way you think Hot Anime Girls and Dinosaurs :wink1::) That said, Great Great Update and Scores + Pic's WOW! Excellent Post my Friend Robban

Thanks Colossus! I'm very glad you like my new acquasitions! :hi5:

Yeah, manga girls and dinosaurs! A match made in heaven, no? ;) Physical perfection can take on many different shapes, thankfully!

I have plenty more on the way, especially in the manga department, but also hot toys! :yess:

Thanks guys! :hi5:

Yeah, I didn't really jump on the pre-order button for the armored bikini girl, but it grew on me. The quite absurd combination helps it stick out. What I like most about it is that it shows a voluptuous woman with wide hips and a rather soft belly. :)

Below, another pic of an old favorite. This sculpt is probably my no:1 piece in the collection. What an awesome animal this must have been! :)

rexsmall_zps2b6cd41e.jpg~original

And a pic of a 1/7 Xiao-Mei. Not a new figure, but I think it's rather nice.

xiaomei-1_zps469524f7.jpg~original

Last edited:
Great Update and Pic's my Friend and Meow on Xiao-Mei + Great looking T-Rex, I think, the Red Snout is throwing me off, Excellent Posts Robban

Back