rmont's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Cman.this car blows the tumbler away im sorry to say it, with those sexy lines n the lights damm. See thats wats missing in the tumbler the inside lights hot toys short change us on that one.damm but any ways they are in a league of their own. They both sexy. Glad i was able to get them. For my collection.

Congrats on the cool new addition mate.
TeFhv.gif

Hell yeah it is indeed. I was wondering if the stairs diorama for the 89' sideshow batman is sold separtly. would be a cool adition to put it together with the batmovil n keaton in the stairs from the batcave.humm curioser curioser.??

i was meaning to ask, did you repaint your mazinger white?

just noticed he looks like the bandai figure but with white paint job

i was meaning to ask, did you repaint your mazinger white?

just noticed he looks like the bandai figure but with white paint job
No bro. Its a plastic kit u put it together it has all the internal parts/joints so it can be pose pick it up yrs. ago bfore i got into 1/6 scale. I got the shogokin line i just dont have the space to put them on my cases n those little suckers couse they r diecast they are heavy. But eventualy they will be displayed too.:)

No bro. Its a plastic kit u put it together it has all the internal parts/joints so it can be pose pick it up yrs. ago bfore i got into 1/6 scale. I got the shogokin line i just dont have the space to put them on my cases n those little suckers couse they r diecast they are heavy. But eventualy they will be displayed too.:)

looks very nice i likey

Back