Force Awakens: Worth collecting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MNguns

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
This is my 1st post in this forum.

* Please don't bash me for this question.

Do you guys think there is any long term true value in collecting any of these Force Awakens lines?
I don't ask this because I am a "hater". In fact I'm just the opposite.

I ask because I look back @ my previous collections. And when compared to ebay there realy has been no increase in value to the complete series.
For example I have the entire line of ROTS 3.75" figures. Including all variants. You can still find the entire collection online and on ebay for minimal increased value.

With so many people collecting figures now. Do you think any of these lines will increase in value because there are so many collectors out there?

Ultimately I would like to hand down all my collections of thing to my kids. They are now only 6mos and 2 yrs old.
Going back to the ROTS and POTF collections. I must have 5-6 40+gallon rubbermaid containers full. I honestly dont want 2+ more containers taking up space.

Thank you

Perhaps the question you need to ask is do you collect for the passion or the potential ROI on your collection? No one wants to see their collection take a hit in price however if you are looking at this from purely a financial point of view, there are far easier more convenient methods to make money.

If you're looking for value I think it's too early to tell if it will go up or retain. However OT will still retain better IMO. The movie is considerably better then the prequels though ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back