Riverspoons: Marty McFly BTTF2 version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverspoons

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
This is my first full 1/6th scale custom project, I've been customizing action figures since 2009 but in smaller scale like 1/12 & 1/18th scale. Mostly Marvel Legends & Marvel Universe.

Since I started collecting 1/6th figures last year, I think it's time for me to start my own 1/6th project.

I'm a HUGE fan of Back to the Future, since I'm practicing my skills on sculpting at 1/6th scale, I decided to work on a Marty McFly project based on BTTF 2, since a lot custom has already made based on the 1st movie.

Currently working on this project for a week now and just want to share my progress =D

So far here's the list that I've made so far
- Head Sculpt [made from scratch, for trimming and then will be painted]
- Maroon Shirt [Done]
- Nike Sneakers [Done]
- 2015 Jacket [still in progress]
- 2015 Hoverboard [still in progress]
- 2015 Nike Mag [on checklist]
- 2015 Nike Bag [on checklist]
- Misc accessories [on checklist]

* Just found out Hot Toys will be making a Back to the Future line next year! I'll continue to work on this though, can't wait for 2013 or 2014 for the official figure. =D

Marty_1.jpg

Marty_2.jpg

Man, that thing already looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to see the further progress.

looking awesome! I think i may pull my marty head i have for sale off the market and keep it for this great outfit if you decide to offer it

Thanks for the positive feedback =) I really appreciate it! Hopefully I can finish it soon as possible.

@chilipep66 - I'm not sure if I can produce this jacket by order, I'll have to find a great source of the orange cloth I used here. The color and texture is really tough to find! This one originally came from a Belt bag. =D

@annihilate 22 - So far my goal is to sculpt the air mags at this scale, the light up feature may be a good idea but i think for now I'll settle with the details first =) thanks though for the suggestion!

@sparkastron73 - Yup i'll have those pockets out, but I have to make them, the jeans I used here has very small pockets, but yeah sure it will be added =D

Back