Media Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised to see the exclusivity.
I've always been an Xbox guy at heart, but don't think this belongs as an exclusive, and doesn't really make sense.

Especially as Crystal moaned that Tomb Raider didn't meet their sales expectations...

lol

there is no way that article is real...just read some of the quotes

“Every little thing has a price tag,” answered Gallagher on the Tomb Raider blog, “There is no such thing as loyalty in the video game industry. It might disappoint some of you to hear, but a gamer’s voice is the quietest of them all. Money speaks the loudest. For every person who has principles, there are probably four or five others who are willing to pay up for whatever we serve up over and over again.”

“The best part is, so many companies now participate in the exclusivity wars. This has caused most gamers to pretty much accept this as the norm,” continued Gallagher, “And we’re glad that you have. I personally have enjoyed the last few years as we have conditioned gamers to accept just about anything from DLC to season passes. It’s wonderful if you are working in the video game industry. It’s probably pretty bad if you play video games though.”

The discussions on the IGN article really make me loose hope for the human race. Wow.

It's really just a ****ing game. Incredible.

Yes sooner or later it will come to the Ps4 so people whining for nothing.

Not nothing; the whole 'exclusive Holiday 2015' tagline was vague. So much so, M$ had to clarify it. Clarifying it = lose. pissing fans off for no reason = lose. People ******** in general = lose.

Last edited:
it should've been "Xbox First" .. not Exclusive to make it vague ,just like COD DLC stuff is Xbox First and they didn't use the word Exclusive for it

it should've been "Xbox First" .. not Exclusive to make it vague ,just like COD DLC stuff is Xbox First and they didn't use the word Exclusive for it

That's a good way of putting it. They can slap "X-Box First" stickers on all the games they get first but keep the "Exclusive" tag to all the TRUE exclusive titles.

The discussions on the IGN article really make me loose hope for the human race. Wow.

It's really just a ****ing game. Incredible.

Any comment section on IGN is sad, because it just points out how horrible and messed the gaming community is. :slap

Not nothing; the whole 'exclusive Holiday 2015' tagline was vague. So much so, M$ had to clarify it. Clarifying it = lose. pissing fans off for no reason = lose. People ******** in general = lose.

Microsoft needs a win somewhere they got people talking didn't they if though it has been in a negative matter.

Back