Media Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol at everyone who thinks this will be a exclusive give it a year after its release the remastered edition will be released for the ps4.

Why not pc though! ugh, guess I'll wait. I have an Xbone but want to play it on pc.

Microsoft has to make up some lost ground after their whole XBONE Release flub...so they're going to be VERY aggressive. Might be a smart business move on Microsoft's part to seek more exclusives and it might not stop with "Rise of the Planet of the...." I mean "Rise of the Tomb Raider".

Keep in mind that Sony is also bleeding money. Their movie market has been doing horribly and they're already posting a $1.2 + Billion dollar loss. While the Playstation market is doing well, it doesn't necessarily mean that Sony is going to keep pushing MORE money towards it because the company as a whole is suffering.

Microsoft sees blood in the water...they're going for it.

I think this will stay a xbox exclusive. It's business behind the scenes and I think MS and CD made a strong deal that pleased both sides.

With that aside I very much enjoyed the reboot and loot forward to its sequel.

I guess it only matters if the game is good or not. We assume it will be, but it could just be more of the same, from the last one.

Microsoft has to make up some lost ground after their whole XBONE Release flub...so they're going to be VERY aggressive. Might be a smart business move on Microsoft's part to seek more exclusives and it might not stop with "Rise of the Planet of the...." I mean "Rise of the Tomb Raider".

Keep in mind that Sony is also bleeding money. Their movie market has been doing horribly and they're already posting a $1.2 + Billion dollar loss. While the Playstation market is doing well, it doesn't necessarily mean that Sony is going to keep pushing MORE money towards it because the company as a whole is suffering.

Microsoft sees blood in the water...they're going for it.

I don't know ....I think its more Microsoft sees their own blood in the water and are trying to recover in the console wars....rest of your post I agree with totally though.

search Crystal Dynamics on Twitter to see the comments .. they are really getting bombard by people .. just like how Microsoft made that BS move when they announced the Xbox One

Ok, the shock has worn off, and the announcement of a new Silent Hill (at least to this fan), helped the pain...but boy, what a ****** thing for M$ to pull...some franchises should not be exclusive, and Tomb Raider should be available to all

Back