Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been my grail for the last 3 years!!! I can't believe i finally got one!!! Ahhh!!!!

Low Quantity Alert - Act Now!

80 left

low quantitiy alert is now gone, so either 20 people just cancelled or that alert was put up in error. Also, it says limit = 2, I didn't check it earlier. Whole situation seems a little strange. I wonder if ES was increased.

low quantitiy alert is now gone, so either 20 people just cancelled or that alert was put up in error. Also, it says limit = 2, I didn't check it earlier. Whole situation seems a little strange. I wonder if ES was increased.

I don't think so. It now says backordered. There were only 50 last time I looked.

Damn, I always wanted one of these....slippery slope....:)

the whole thing seems odd to me now..... I cant figure it out. Theyve been dancing on this one....

I assumed backordered is just another word for sold out... or close too it.

They use "backordered" on pieces when they are doing more of the production run in manufacturing and can't ship; this is usually on pieces which have never been "sold out". I can only assume that to avoid confusion by having the RHoD listed as "preorder" yesterday after it had been sold out, they changed it to the normal "backordered" to continue producing more pieces. The date change really bothers me though... I may have to cancel now; I could budget for the 4th quarter, but August will be very tight!

Here is Sideshow's official description of Back Ordered from the Help Desk...

Sideshow Help Desk said:
What does BACK-ORDERED mean referring to product?

BACK-ORDERED product means the product is available for purchase however there is no stock currently in the warehouse. The product page will announce the date that we expect the stock for this item to return back into our warehouse.
Please make sure you consult the product pages or join our newsletter for updated information on BACK-ORDERED items.

Back