Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one. Not sure if I'll keep it but I'll hold on to it just in case.

Right hand of Doom was just placed on the front page under the "find it fast". I think that makes this an official new release?

Right hand of Doom was just placed on the front page under the "find it fast". I think that makes this an official new release?

No, I don't think so... it may be a first for Sideshow to go back and finish a production run of an item that was listed as Sold Out, and if so, they may have just added it to the "Find It Fast" section to make sure people noticed it.

if it sells out before the newsletter, they might want to avoid even mentioning it..... :lol

Real quick question. Just because my account on Sideshow Collectibles is new. Once you place an order, it gives me an order ID number in my order history and status says "new." Is that all I need to do? Is there a follow up email or what happens next?

Real quick question. Just because my account on Sideshow Collectibles is new. Once you place an order, it gives me an order ID number in my order history and status says "new." Is that all I need to do? Is there a follow up email or what happens next?

No, you are all good. New means that it isn't processing or shipping yet. It should change in a day or so.

Also, is there only one kind of shipping on these pieces from Sideshow? I did receive a confirmation email and it says it will be shipped "standard delivery." Is there only one kind of shipping option from Sideshow?

Also, is there only one kind of shipping on these pieces from Sideshow? I did receive a confirmation email and it says it will be shipped "standard delivery." Is there only one kind of shipping option from Sideshow?

I think if its over $100 then it always goes FedEx. I think if you want something different you have to change your settings or call them directly.

I think if its over $100 then it always goes FedEx. I think if you want something different you have to change your settings or call them directly.
Is "standard delivery" as the confirmation states a safe bet for generally all pieces from Sideshow (ie. replicas, PFs, etc.)? Or do you recommend "upgrading" if that's possible? And if the piece gets damaged I have 30 days to return it to get the "issue fixed"? Sorry to get off topic but I figured since the issue arose I'd ask. Thanks for your help.

Looks like you can wear it. Get the awesome leather holster rig on ebay, the samaritan one or 2, a tan trenchcoat and a bit of makeup savvy and you're off to winning Halloween costume contests

They have been sending my stuff over $100.00 with UPS lately. Don't know why. I never requested a change as I prefer fedex.

Lately, I prefer UPS because they have been consistently delivering between 11:30 and 1:00 so I can go home and meet them at lunch.

They have been sending my stuff over $100.00 with UPS lately. Don't know why. I never requested a change as I prefer fedex.

Maybe they changed it... I think my last expensive package from them did come from UPS now that I think about it.

mine have been FedEx,
I do like UPS better. UPS was always here before lunch.
FedEx. anytime thru the day. Dont know when ....

Back