Ridiculously overpriced T-800 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This auction description is hillarious. Copied below in case it gets pulled.
!Ok, so you have been waiting forever for a Sideshow Terminator Bust, Well, YOUR WAIT IS OVER!!!

Now,^I know what your thinking, I wish^I had one that was never displayed, WELL, YOUR WISH CAME TRUE!

Luckily, I have 2 of them.

The one I have displayed in my Sci-Fi Horror room and one that is brand new in the box and never displayed.

YOUR BIDDING ON THE BRAND NEW ONE THAT WAS NEVER DISPLAYED AND IN THE BOX ALL THESE YEARS!

I had Sideshow inspect the Terminator Bust^before Shipping it to me^to make sure it was perfect and it was.

It is packed in it's special display box along with the "SIDESHOW OUTER BOX" As if Sideshow shipped it today!

CHECK OUT MY FULL SIZE CHROME "CLEAN" ENDOSKELETON"

If your looking for a perfect Terminator Bust that has never been displayed you have just found it!

The eye lights up brilliantly and a really cool feature is that when you turn the eye off, it fades out very slowy just like in the movie!

Very very cool effect!

I am fanatical about the way I keep my things and if they aren't perfect then^I don't want them.

I work in the industry and have done many horror and Sci Fi films along with being a cast member on Star trek Voyager and have access to many many props!

If you ever wanted a Terminator bust "BRAND NEW" and Never Displayed, you just found him!!!

THIS ITEM IS LISTED ON MANY OTHER FORUMS ASIDE FROM CRAIG'S LIST AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO END THE AUCTION AT ANY TIME IF MY PRICE IS MET!

Again, and according to ebay guidlines, if this item gets sold before the auction ends^I have the right to cancel the auction if it is unavailable as long as there are 12 hours or more left in the auction.

On Sep-18-09 at 11:58:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
To answer the many questions^I have gotten....

1.^ Yes, the only reason I am selling this one is because I have 2 of them.

2. No, there is no way I would ever sell the other one from my personal collection.

3. yes, the one you are bidding on has never been displayed and was inspected by sideshow before delivery.

4.The reason^I have 2 of them is because^I worked on three different Star Trek series and many horror and sci fi shows and requested from sideshow that^I get a perfectly painted Terminator because they were doing a show about my career and collectibles..I opened up the first box and it was perfect so there was no reason to open the second.

5. Yes, this is the only one^I have brand new and never displayed.

6. The Ebay shipping is not accurate because the box is 21x21x28" and the weight is 32 pounds.

7. Yes,^I know my horror considering my uncle was the priest in the "Amityville Horror" and the Mayor that everyone hated in the film classic "Jaws" but you would know my Uncle Murray Hamilton best as "Mr. Robinson" from the original classic film..."The Graduate"

^

" SEE MY 6FT. FULL SIZE CLEAN VERSION HOLY GRAIL ENDOSKELETON FOR SALE RIGHT NOW!

^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW IF THE TERMINATOR BUST^^IS "TOO MUCH" ^FOR YOU TO SPEND DON'T WORRY, I GOT PLENTY OF OTHER REALLY COOL COLLECTIBLES YOU CAN SEE^ON MY SITE THAT WILL BE ON EBAY SOON!

ALL MINT, ALL PERFECT, ALL BOXES MINT!!!

I AM A COLLECTORS COLLECTOR AND A RETAILER'S WORST NIGHTMARE!

WHEN I WALK INTO ANY PROP SHOP OR RARE COLLECTIBLE STORE THEY HATE ME CAUSE I GOTHROUGH EVERY ITEM NOT JUST TO GET THE BEST BOX, BUT TO MAKE SURE I GOT THE BEST PAINTED COLLECTIBLE TOO!

^YES, THEY HATE ME AND IT DRIVES THEM CRAZY BUT THAT'S JUST HOW I AM WHEN IT COMES TO THESE THINGS!

CHECK OUT MY SITE AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN!!!

WWW.FEARFORSALE.COM

AND AS ALWAYS THE SHIPPING IS FREE IF YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE "SCARED SHIPLESS"

THESE INCREDIBLE HORROR COLLECTIBLES ARE "FRIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY"

"THE ARNOLD BUST IS 950,500.00 BUT^I WILL ACCEPT 1100.00.

THAT'S A SMALL SAVINGS OF 949,400.00!"

^

^

Last edited by a moderator:
What a d-bag. He makes the worst poster on here look like Mr. Rogers, and that's saying a lot.

Originally Posted by Voorhees27
The dudes got one helluva collection. Thats for sure.

HAD, he is starting to sell it...:eek: One thing today, one more tomorrow etc.

The only thing I wish I "HAD" was more room for all this stuff!

If you read my ad then you know I stated I had 2 Brand new terminator T-800 Busts.

So why shouldn't I sell one and let someone else enjoy it?

If you think I need to sell my collectibles my friend you are sadly mistaken.

I have been very blessed and grateful for all that I have!

Your upsetting my "Shiny Happy People" with your comment...

IMG_6131-3.jpg

Back