SideShow T-800: Combat Life-Size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that from the new batch then? The teeth are still a pile of poo, seems a shame given the quality of the rest of the bust. Couldn't take much effort to sculpt a few teeth surely, the results would be more than worth it even if it added $10-20 to the cost.

Dont know the production date...but the teeth look nothing like whats shown on the SS site...i know this store only carries legit stuff too so I am wondering if other ppl have seen SS endoskulls with teeth like these. If this is real SS then its really disappointing.

Mine...
a4.JPG

Sloppy...
teeth.jpg

Bad pictures do exaggerate such faults mind... but there is no defending the nashers on this piece.

Yeah..its very noticeable given its a 1:1 scale too. If the upper teeth is pushed in more and some staining is done it'll look fine...but for this kind of scratch its a pretty big QC fail imo.

No problem (i'd remove the replica bit if I was you :wink1:)

The detail all round doesn't look as sharp and the teeth are awful.

Duly noted...dont want to get in trouble.

The details are all there probably just not captured by my camera phone and its taken through brightly lit display glass. I was ruminating getting this piece but this closer inspection had made my decision easier not to get it...

I have one. The teeth on mine look great I think. I also cleaned mine because I always wanted the clean version.

Also.. Just remembered... There was a guy selling stickers to replace the name plate after one would clean one of these... If anyone remembers that guy could you post up a link as I never finished cleaning one of mine a few years ago...

I would like to know too. My nameplate is great I managed to clean around it without ruining the logo but Ive seen a custom cyberdyne systems sticker before. Id want that one to replace the T2.

It's buried somewhere in the old thread about this... And I'm not gonna dig through that whole thong.. Maybe someone knows an easier way...

can someone contact sideshow and ask if they have a new version coming soon?

Thankx

:)

:mwaha You guys! :hi5:

With this beiing re released chances are there won't be a different T-800 any time soon.
It's a T-800 head, what exactly are you looking for that's different?

Sideshow won't tell you personally what's planned for the future anyway, you will have to wait like everyone else.

Back