Ridiculously overpriced T-800 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it does say this at the end...

"THE ARNOLD BUST IS 150,500.00 BUT I WILL ACCEPT 1100.00.

THAT'S A SMALL SAVINGS OF 149,400.00!"

hes gotta be joking. That or hes a nutcase. :lol

He's a member over at Statue Forum. If I remember correctly he was also in the Star Trek series on a regular basis, he posted pics of himself with the crew, he has a decent collection as well. In regards to the price, maybe it was to bump his listing to the top?

From one of his answers for the 6'' Terminator auction:

'' So, from my cars to my women, if they ain't perfect, they can hit the bricks! ''

:lol:lol:lol

You guys don't know the big secret: in fact that is the real head of Arnold mummified (he will have his torso, legs and arms for sale later) - he killed the governor and replaced him with a clone - in Star Trek everything is possible.:peace

Yes, I know my horror considering my uncle was the priest in the "Amityville Horror" and the Mayor that everyone hated in the film classic "Jaws" but you would know my Uncle Murray Hamilton best as "Mr. Robinson" from the original classic film..."The Graduate"

:rolleyes: show off...

HAD, he is starting to sell it...:eek: One thing today, one more tomorrow etc.

Yeah I read that part ............ shame. :( I would sell my ef'n blood to avoid selling a 1:1 Endoskeleton. The Arnold bust too, its damn nice! IF I ever had to get out of the hobby, that'd be the last thing i'd ever sell from my collection.

I would never buy from this guy, this is like the 3rd or 4th time he has listed this same item. If he doesnt want to be a serious seller, than hes not going to get a serious buyer. :survivor

it does say this at the end...

"THE ARNOLD BUST IS 150,500.00 BUT I WILL ACCEPT 1100.00.

THAT'S A SMALL SAVINGS OF 149,400.00!"

hes gotta be joking. That or hes a nutcase. :lol

He is just trying to avoid paying ebay fees. He wants someone to offer him $1100.00 and sell it off ebay. Surprised his auction hasn't been removed since it is pretty blatant that he is just trying to avoid paying fees.

Someone needs to put a stop to this guy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XqKhQc_pyQM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XqKhQc_pyQM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

you know what someone should order this for the laugh then not pay. I wonder how paypal would handle that dispute:rotfl

Yeah I read that part ............ shame. :( I would sell my ef'n blood to avoid selling a 1:1 Endoskeleton. The Arnold bust too, its damn nice! IF I ever had to get out of the hobby, that'd be the last thing i'd ever sell from my collection.

is that you roy?? you change your name back??

Back