Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

Anyone here got a case for thier bust? If so would you mind sharing what the size is? Also, how you guys shaping the hair? im too scared to touch it. Do you just brush it back, was thinking of wetting the comb and then styling it. Any tips would be great? and what sort of gel? as that over time comes flakey and sticky?

Yes, I have one from Tom Spina Designs. 22 W x 17 D x 33 H.

Spray a bit of water on the hair, put a little gel on it (I used Crew firm hold), then comb it gently. You?ll do fine. If you?re too scared to do it yourself, just take it to a hair salon and become a local celebrity!

Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

Yes, I have one from Tom Spina Designs. 22 W x 17 D x 33 H.

Spray a bit of water on the hair, put a little gel on it (I used Crew firm hold), then comb it gently. You?ll do fine. If you?re too scared to do it yourself, just take it to a hair salon and become a local celebrity!

Thanks buddy!

Hair salon :rotfl

Thanks buddy!

Hair salon :rotfl

I?m actually serious, as long as you aren?t worried about the Wuhan virus

my T-1000 arrived!

Man I like the T-800 but the T-1000 just does not do it for me. Poor likeness for the price.

Is there anyone here who knows what happened with their 1/4 license? They annunced it w and half year ago but so far nothing. Maybe next year?

Last edited:

Sorry, don`t know where to post it, because I can`t to find any topic or information to this bust. From YSmud art Studio (YAN studio) LS T-800 from Dark Fate movie. I think bust is amazing to any Terminator collection, great likeness!

P.S.: This is my photos.

WFYRD4fSD7U.jpg

bPe4hU1fZTY.jpg

lKHRqOXYHUI.jpg

ZHg54HswU5Q.jpg

H7BLr4bhjgY.jpg

4KcDSvWzPhc.jpg

Qg9lJAxvySE.jpg

r7VYTi9Hth0.jpg

VkxLY_9XOCk.jpg

For a moment I thought Queen finaly annunced statues from T2.

In the Queen studio group they said it will depend on if there is a market for them which is kind of weird since it is T2.

Back