Full scale Endo on eBay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sell for $6000 plus shipping on Sideshow. I would say it's a fairly good deal.

At full retail. You also get reward points(a lot of them) from SS and free ship promos or percent off codes come around once in a while too. For that kind of money saving a hundred or two is not worth the hassle.

At full retail. You also get reward points(a lot of them) from SS and free ship promos or percent off codes come around once in a while too. For that kind of money saving a hundred or two is not worth the hassle.

Well, on my end, I live in Southern California and buying from Sideshow would involve $450 in sales tax pushing the total purchase to nearly $7000. Also, Ebay would offer an extra $100 in ebay bucks. Not sure how much of a discount I would get through Sideshow via promos or how many reward points I would get.

So let me rephrase: It would be a fairly good deal to me....if I wanted an Endo. ;)

Hey if it's good for you and you have the bucks then go for it. The seller has good feedback and over 1000. Keeping good feedback on Ebay is hard work. You're accountable for every sale and it's so easy for a buyer to give you poor feedback if they aren't happy and that is bad news for any seller. That hold on a buyer tends to ensure they give you top service even if the product isn't right.

That seller also appears to sell a lot of the Sideshow range which suggests they are either dealing with Sideshow directly or with a big distributor. That should ensure that if there are any problems with they item that that they will be able to sort it out fairly well with Sideshow or its representatives.

Hope that helps!

I was just kinda curious how he's selling at a lower price than SS . Thought it was kinda odd

I'm still waiting for Godaiking to make a perfect reproduction Endo :)

I bought my 1.1 endo from him and I thought he was great to work with... I had no issues at all.

Back