RICEaRONI's Capital Wasteland Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! :cool:

Have you tried 'dry brushing' - Put some paint on the brush and then remove almost all of it on bit of paper, so that there is just a tiny amount left on the brush. Then lightly brush over the surface.

I'm no expert but maybe a little bit of dry brushing to the black around his eyes might make them look a little bit feathered out.

Once again... I'm not expert... so don't blame me if it doesn't work! :eek:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Looks good! :cool:

Have you tried 'dry brushing' - Put some paint on the brush and then remove almost all of it on bit of paper, so that there is just a tiny amount left on the brush. Then lightly brush over the surface.

I'm no expert but maybe a little bit of dry brushing to the black around his eyes might make them look a little bit feathered out.

Once again... I'm not expert... so don't blame me if it doesn't work! :eek:

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Heh thx for the tip, I use quite a bit of drybrushing in many facets of my painting. but I dont think thats what would work with the black makeup. to get the design screen accurate takes some very accurate strokes. this is one of the pictures I based my paint job off of

wmplayer200811221454519ej4.jpg

Well I was taking pictures of my Vader that arrived today and as I was reposing my Obi Wans and Anakins I thought this guy had a look in his eyes like he wanted me to snap a pic. So I pulled him aside and snapped a few. Had a bit of an artist's block as of late and its golf season So I havnt had much time to paint. But I did get a few heads painted and will be uploading those soon. Thanks :)

PictureorVideo249.jpg

:chew:chew
Finally had time to paint, after my house flooding, my wife's computer being destroyed in the flood, workers coming tearing down my ceiling and wall and putting 7 industrial fans into my house, and taking a break from golf :horror

8TH OFFICIAL PAINTJOB
SUNOHC'S TPM OBI-WAN KENOBI

I tried a new approach to the lips and had a weirdish hard time painting the braid since whenever it bends the paint cracks. The hair also has some AWESOME layers and color effects but since it's raining here I couldnt get the light to cooperate it. (DONT JUDGE ME *wink*) haha

PictureorVideo284.jpg

PictureorVideo288.jpg

PictureorVideo289.jpg

PictureorVideo290-1.jpg

PictureorVideo302.jpg

PictureorVideo298.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to check me out :p

Please don't judge me based on the mess, I'm in the process of fixing the flood damage and moving :banghead

Last edited:
Back