Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Revoltechs do have interchangable heads......

023.jpg

Sadly, I have a feeling the Predator's going to be sometime before it's out, they've only got a solid sculpt, haven't even started to break it down for articulation yet, and presumably they'll be doing a masked head as well.

I agree that the Pred sculpt is great, however, I am curious to see the articulation in place. I hope its not too long from now.

AWW, COME ON! I'm already planning to get the NECA Predators this year (plus a Hot Toys Neytiri, when she is released) and now I'm tempted to get the Revoltech '79 Alien and this Queen...

At least Revoltechs are cheap enough... I'm just curious as to the size of their Alien Queen. If she's big enough, I'd buy only her and ditch my McF AVP Playset version.

Scratch that; if the regular Alien is around 15 cm (a little small for my taste), the Queen oughta be around 20 cm, or so. Not bad. Guess I'm getting her. Sure is bigger than the others I've seen.

Last edited:
I guess Revoltechs do have interchangable heads......

023.jpg

serious man, interchangable heads, hands, and tons of accessories. Some of the other revoltech characters come with 3 or 4 heads/faces to switch out.

I dont care much for that predators face, but im sure they'll have a helmet for him and once his joints are added he'll be kick ass for sure. To those that are going to order from BBTS, youmight be waiting a bit. Lately BBTS has been really slow on there import figures. I was talking with a friend at Collectiondx.com and he said he thinks BBTS gets there stuff from HLJ.com.

The Queen would roughly be about 12"... which is kinda cool, especially if the paint apps are done well. I'd have no problem posing her next to my HTs if thet's the case. It's just gotta look better than the HT Snap-Kit Queen.

The Queen would roughly be about 12"... which is kinda cool, especially if the paint apps are done well. I'd have no problem posing her next to my HTs if thet's the case. It's just gotta look better than the HT Snap-Kit Queen.

No, I don't think it's going to be that big.

Pics during revoltech's 8th of March Tokusatsu/Sci-Fi announcement.

Not really anything new but just thought I post these pics up.

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

These look nice and I think the Queen is better than the Pred. I think the mouth area on the Queen needs to be impoved and the Predator looks like he's 5 foot 2 if he were full size. He looks short and not very Kevin Peter Hall like. Still something to look forward too.

People have to remember that revoltechs are not to scale...at all. Most revoltechs are all around 5 to 6 inches tall. So you wont be seeing any 12" queens or anything of the sort. There $30 figures with tons of articulation which alot of times affects the sculpt.

I do agree with Tankman on the predators mouth...thats why I hope he has alt head with helmet.

The queen seems to be 7.5 - 8 inch max..
And the pred is bigger, almost double, nice.

Some pics, white plastic with balljoints.

Last edited:
Back