Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The queen seems to be 7.5 - 8 inch max..
And the pred is bigger, almost double, nice.

Some pics, white plastic with balljoints.

The Pred is not double the size of the Queen.

Revoltech is known not to go by scale.

So, the Queen and the Pred will be about the same size.

A must buy for me, the Alien figure they did has given me so much pleasure, and this will be even better in some respects.

Some pics, white plastic with balljoints.

Also, point of order - they're not ball joints in the traditional ball and socket sense, they're Revoltech joints. They're ratcheted to click into and hold their position.

The Pred is not double the size of the Queen.
So, the Queen and the Pred will be about the same size.

I don't follow you (quite understand it), look at the photo's in your own post #4. The predator reaches the plank/board (behind preds head) with ease. And the queen is way down there (I guess 60% of pred). Even when the angle of the taken pics aren't 100% the same.

You could also compare them with the 'bigger of the two' text-card (the red-orange flames ones) at the table next to both of them (99% sure those cards have the same size also). IMO..

I don't follow you (quite understand it), look at the photo's in your own post #4. The predator reaches the plank/board (behind preds head) with ease. And the queen is way down there (I guess 60% of pred). Even when the angle of the taken pics aren't 100% the same.

You could also compare them with the 'bigger of the two' text-card (the red-orange flames ones) at the table next to both of them (99% sure those cards have the same size also). IMO..

The Predator in that pic is a prototype.
You can tell since there are no joints on that piece.

It will be scaled down when the figure goes into production.

The Queen is obviously an unpainted figure as it features the joints.

Ergo...they'll be about the same size.

revolqueen.jpg

Just pre-ordered a Warrior Alien from a Figure shop near by my house.

This Warrior Alien is very nice too and it will be my first revoltech figure.

revolalien.jpg

4947601396_7f560bb6c5_b-1.jpg

But still, getting the Revoltech Alien Queen is a must!
But now still haven got further information on her so far.

BBTS has this up for order. Looks pretty good, not at all dinosaur-like in its proportions like McFarlane's queen. Pity about the size.

PO says it's estimated to arrive this December. The only downside is that it's $58. Wonder how much bigger it is compared to the other Aliens.

I'd go with eBay if you want the Queen. She's like $10 cheaper there.

Yes, finally Revoltech had announced the release-date!
Will make my pre-order on this Saturday soon.

As the information from Revoltech, they said 全高:約320mm...
This means the Queen would be around 320mm in height.

Wow, quite a huge Queen for me.
If this is the real size for the final product then it might higher/larger than the Mcfarlane MM6 Alien Queen.

Photos from Revoltech Website:
RevoQueen00.jpg

RevoQueen01.jpg

RevoQueen02.jpg

RevoQueen03.jpg

RevoQueen04.jpg

RevoQueen07.jpg

RevoQueen05.jpg

RevoQueen08.jpg

RevoQueen09.jpg

RevoQueen10.jpg

From the photos we can see she is a very nice and fine Alien Queen figures, and she will be my third Queen figures in my Queen collection.

Last edited:
Back