Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm gonna go ahead and guess that queen isn't so scale with the alien/predator revoltech figures.

if so, easy pass.

I also doubt the queen will not stand up on her own, her physical proportions / weight distribution dont go well with "joints"...
*glares at my Microman Alien Queen*

I also doubt the queen will not stand up on her own, her physical proportions / weight distribution dont go well with "joints"...
*glares at my Microman Alien Queen*

From what I understand, Revoltech's joints "ratchet"...so I think it will probably be able to stand on it's own.

Revoltech's have ratcheted joints. They click into place, so unless you're intentionally tossing these against a brick wall (like some newbs here are doing, apparently), they'll hold their weight just fine.

They look cool, when are they due 2012?

Why that long?

Here's a closer look at the Predator.

Great looking sculpt. I do hope there is a "masked" head to go with it.

revoltechpred1-1.jpg

That is fantastic.

Revoltech figures are usually generous with the accessories, so I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a masked head.

Hell's yeah!!!
Time to get rid of my Micromen AVP and HT AVP/Aliens...
This will be better representations of them!!
:rock:rock!

I used to have those! They were decent for their time, but in my opinion they suffered from having too much articulation. I couldn't move one part without accidentally moving another. Getting them into cool poses was more difficult than it should have been. Also, the joints tended to get loose after a while.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Revoltech Predator. The Queen, not as much. I think Kaiyodo should have done something similar to a Build-A-Figure or that giant Queen figure from the Hot Toys Snap Kits set.

Back