Revoltech Queen Alien and Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some more closeups...

revoltechqueen2.jpg

revoltechqueen3.jpg

revoltechpred2.jpg

I used to have those! They were decent for their time, but in my opinion they suffered from having too much articulation. I couldn't move one part without accidentally moving another. Getting them into cool poses was more difficult than it should have been. Also, the joints tended to get loose after a while.

I'm definitely looking forward to the Revoltech Predator. The Queen, not as much. I think Kaiyodo should have done something similar to a Build-A-Figure or that giant Queen figure from the Hot Toys Snap Kits set.

Well, amazingly enough, I think the McToys AVP Scaled Queen looks great!!! Maybe it will look nice with these guys, do a bit undersized...

How big are these figures ?

Apparently five inches (according to someone who posted earlier).

I've got the Alien on preorder. I'll definitely get the Pred too, probably the Queen also, though it's a bit disappointing that she'll be a "baby queen", scale-wise.

I'm just guessing here, but I reckon the Pred will be 6 inches, like the Alien. I can't tell from the pic of the Queen, but looking at the big revolver joint on the legs I estimate the Queen will be at least 8 inches in that pose...Maybe bigger. I hope so anyway. Their using the big ones for the knees & they look small compared to the thigh.

This image might give you an idea of the variety of sizes and shapes available, although this is quite an old selection now:

800px-Rev_Collection.JPG

Generally speaking they don't deviate much from the 5" height, although some, like the white EVA in the background there, are larger by dint of having wings etc

Anyway, having a 5", fully poseable Predator, in that much detail, is going to be awesome.

Funky.jpg

Since Wonderfest happened there are alot of new Revoltech pics floating around now. Looks like there really branching out into a lot more stuff especially with the new Sci-fi stuff as well and adding Kaiju like Gamera and Baragon and Johnny Sako. Looks like we'll be seeing all kidns of new revoltechs.

I found this shot which to me gives the impression of it being quite a bit larger than normal Revoltechs:

24d4viq.jpg

It's hard to tell, but if those figures in the background are the usual 5", then the Queen does look bigger, don't you think?

They're sure to be available at BBTS too once they're up for order. Since the T-Rex has yet to go up for order, sadly these two are probably not going to be available until like the end of 2010.

Pics during revoltech's 8th of March Tokusatsu/Sci-Fi announcement.

Not really anything new but just thought I post these pics up.

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

^^^^That's an awesome sculpt on P. I'm curious to see what he looks like with the joints in place....Thanks for the pics!

I take it he's going to be bio-less with the mandibles flared like that. I'm not really familiar with Revoltech...have they ever done interchangable heads? Or, maybe the mandibles will be removable and the bio snaps into that....

Last edited:
Back