REVIEWS-Hot Toys, The Godfather- Don Vito Corelone x 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys, The Godfather- Don Vito Corelone

Tonight there’s a first for Captain Toy, knowing how anticipated this figure is Michael doesn’t just have one review for you, hell we know you wouldn’t be content with two, so here for your figural delectation are no fewer than three lowdowns on this quite exceptional figure. Hopefully these will help you make your mind up (like you haven’t already!).

Michaels review
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_062409a.htm

Wooksters review
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_062409c.htm

Karnis review
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_062409b.htm

detail1-8.jpg

3Brandos2.jpg

headdetail3.jpg

drinks2.jpg

pose10.jpg

pose4-6.jpg

pose3-5.jpg

strokecat.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to Michael & Jeff for letting me throw in my $.02 in on this figure, its a great piece and deserving of the attention and accolades!

I dont know why no-one gave the packaging 5 stars. It deserves 5 stars. Looks like a premium format box.

Thanks to Michael & Jeff for letting me throw in my $.02 in on this figure, its a great piece and deserving of the attention and accolades!

Don't thank me, the site is Michael's hard work, I'm like you, a humble guest reviewer... great review there by the way!

I dont know why no-one gave the packaging 5 stars. It deserves 5 stars. Looks like a premium format box.

I would have but my fingers were tired from typing so many stars. :D

BTW that's a small typo on my review of the packaging, it should be 4 stars...it is correct in the recap.

Great pictures, I may have to get this one too :D Who would ever think 2 companies would make such an amazing figure and it also happen to be one of my favorite movies? Good times! :D

Don't thank me, the site is Michael's hard work, I'm like you, a humble guest reviewer... great review there by the way!

Thanks very much for the kind words, Jeff. Much appreciated! You've done a lot of great work there for quite some time & I always enjoy your reviews.

Great reviews by all!
Looking at the pics, it is apparent that the clothing will need some futzing, especially the jacket, it looks ill-fitting.

You know, I didn't notice this til I was looking at my own photos...but isn't the rose on the wrong side? Michael wore it on that side in II, but I think Vito had it on his right lapel...

You know, I didn't notice this til I was looking at my own photos...but isn't the rose on the wrong side? Michael wore it on that side in II, but I think Vito had it on his right lapel...

No, it's correct. I just popped in my copy of the blu ray, and the rose is on his left side.

In my experience with men, none can straighten a bow tie right and it's obvious in the Godfather threads that the guys taking pictures of their Dons can't do it either. :lol

Just teasin' :D

Back