REVIEWS-Hot Toys, The Godfather- Don Vito Corelone x 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool news that we made it onto the HT FB page, and SwedishHeat, It should be there somewhere, just go through eveything with a fine toothcomb, might be trapped between his clothes or something.

It's one of those figures where visitors will oooo and ahhhh. As said earlier, museum's don't have figures this nice of quality.

It's one of those figures where visitors will oooo and ahhhh. As said earlier, museum's don't have figures this nice of quality.

Exactly.
Even people wo arent into 1/6 figures will dig this guy. Fantastic piece of GF mem. . Anybody who still hasent purchased it and is still on te fence, get this guy NOW. If not you will regret it.

I just ordered this, it's the least I can do. Considering all the junk that I spend my money on that don't even look half as good as this figure.

Anybody who still hasent purchased it and is still on te fence, get this guy NOW. If not you will regret it.
Get it now and you may regret it. You're best off waiting till Enterbay release theirs and comparative reviews are filed. If you've waited this long, a few more weeks isn't going to hurt.

Get it now and you may regret it. You're best off waiting till Enterbay release theirs and comparative reviews are filed. If you've waited this long, a few more weeks isn't going to hurt.

That is if there still around. Is there a date on the Enterbay one yet??might be longer than expected...

The enterbay version releasing dosent effect this one at all IMO.Many people purchased it because they were blown away by the likeness of the figure. Even if the Enterbay one turns out to be equally amazing or better (which it might), that dosent take away from the incredible quality of this piece at all.

And if people are that worried, just purchase both:D

Last edited:
Back