Rest In Pieces: Iron Man #62 & Excl. Bust # 92

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that suck! I hope you are able to to repair them to be happy with them again, or at some point replace them.

Just the worst nightmare of a collector.

Oh noooooo!! A moment of silence please. Man that is another tragic ending, or hopefully not, to some great pieces. Sorry for your loss, I shall go inspect my shelves at once.

Ah ****! Sorry about the Iron Mans and Phonenix, bud. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me!:monkey2

Here's hoping you can atleast fix the IM Comiquette.

That freakin' blows, man:monkey2.......

Dude that makes me sick!! it reminds me of the day i came home and found Marvel Icons Hulk(the 12inch by toybiz) on the floor broken and then i look and i dont see my FF4 dio! it was horrible that Filling you get like something really bad happend.......oh man since that day i fear for my stuff you never now what could happend! Best of luck to you!!!! Get it Fixed!!

I can't even look at the pictures--- but thanks for the nightmares I'm going to have tonight.

You have my deepest condolences...:monkey2

Words can not describe how I felt looking at those pictures so I am left with no choice but to post my reaction in a picture.

why.jpg

Oh man, that is TERRIBLE! I feel for you. I have to say that the light-weight Premium Format "Boba Fett" seems like a good idea now. I kinda wish they were all just as light.

Again, I am truly sorry for your loss :(

Eric

LET'S ALL RE-INFORCE THOSE SHEVLES!!!

Man, I am really sorry for your loss.....there are no words...really.

Was the IM comiquette a regular or an exclusive?

oh man!! do my eyes deceive me???? :monkey2 :monkey2
that totally sucks....
a moment of silence please..................................
* taps plays in the back ground*
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

DannieDarKo said:
Holy crap! Everytime at SDCC this is how Bob gets when they announce "Last Call" at the bar. Except his left eye starts twitching too.....

That's true but I couldn't quite capture it in my photshop efforts. :lol

Man that sucks. So sorry to hear that. I would be so angry and upset if that happened to me. Just so sorry about that. Good luck repairing what you can.

Back