• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys SS Spider-man Carnage comiquette, HT Iron Man, Chopper, Robocop and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Trade Bait, I am interested in: Venom Comiquette, War Machine Maquette, X-men Dio with Cyclops and Colossus EX only, Combat Endo bust 1:1.....

Im done with HT for the most part.. Prices all include shipping to the US only. If you are international I will ship and I will pay part of the shipping. That means if a HT figure costs me $10 to ship to New York and $40 to ship to AU, I will pay $10. I wont hold things unless I know you.

Sideshow 1/6 figure:
SS Freddy and Jason Combo. Comes with a Demon Freddy head and a custom Jason Mask. I have the box for jason but not Freddy. Freddy was repainted.
SS Jason Voorhess 1/6 figure from Jason Vs Freddy EX with Teddy Bear. $175 Shipped
SS Leather Face (original figure from 70's look) $75 Shipped

Hot Toys Figures:
HT Bank Robber Joker with DX head (moving eyes) but is missing the long haired regular robber head. $300 Shipped.
HT Iron man mark 5 new and sealed $200 shipped
HT Wolf Predator NON Cleaner. Missing one long pipe and spear has a broken tips. $300
HT Astro Boy. Used. $190
HT T-800. This is the Tech Noir version "Arnold in gang outfit" New $240
HT Chopper Predator. No box. Broken but fixed neck (the knob of the neck post broke but was plumbing expoxied and crazy glued). Missing Spear. Has 2 bladed arm gauntlets. $400. Parted out it could be sold for $700+ total
HT Lost Predator. Complete with box. Used $300
HT Iron Man Mark 2 EX. Used but PRISTINE $400
HT Wolf Predator Cleaner edition EX. Spear tip is broken and the ex logo on the box feel off and is missing as it might be hiding in the back of the closet. $325
HT Robocop first version. Used $400
HT Iron Man Secret Project mark 4. Sealed in shipper $340
HT Iron man Mark 6 and War Machine with decals. (I didnt mess with the decal on the lower rib area) $520 shipped together. Complete with boxes. I didnt add the extra armor to iron mans left arm, still in box. SOLD
HT Brand New Mark 6 in a sealed shipper from a waitlist conversion (2/16/12) $300 shipped.
HT Predators Movie SET OF 4 Figures. Tracker is new and the other 3 are used. $800 Shipped

Sideshow Statues:
SS Spider-man Comiquette EX $900 shipped. Regular Version $800 Shipped. I have three of them total. I know a grail when I see it.
SS Carnage Ex Comiquette EX $400 shipped.
SS Daredevil sitting on a tomb stone. Used $250 shipped
SS Freddy Kreuger Furnace environment scene set up. $180

Customs:
Custom 1/6 Deadpool head. Link to thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107045
Custom hot Toys Wolverine. Bruce Lee body, Real Wolverine head but the white of the eyes were painted to bring it out. $250 shipped.
1/4 Terminator Diorama with 2 Endos. $550 shipped. Extremely heavy as I used concrete mix for all the rocks you see.
ED 209 Replacement domes $120 shipped. I custom make them.
Alien pod egg for your own diorama. The one picture comes without the predator!! $60 shipped I can make a set for you, Just ask! The set of 3 pods with aliens is negotiable.
Batman Bust $400 only 6 exist. Only 3 left.
Deadpool Bust. They are at 1/2 scale and I want $800 for each. They take a extremely long time to make. They are made of resin and weigh about 10 lbs each.

None Sideshow stuff:
Batman Dark Knight Bust 1/2 scale $240 shipped. I bought it new and displayed it for 5 months. Mint and very heavy.

1/4 Skulls
4 bloody skulls without Jaw bone = $12.00 shipped to the US. International $15.00
3 Brown washed skulls your pick of what skulls = $12.00 shipped to the US. International $15.00

008-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

ssc-1.jpg

18inchskulls.jpg

necaskulls.jpg

Alienpods2.jpg

Deadpoolbustswithswords.jpg

robo.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys, Sideshow, and Customs. I ship within 2 days and wont BS you!

Predator shin guards sold.

Re: Hot Toys, Sideshow, and Customs. I ship within 2 days and wont BS you!

HT wolverine sold on evilbay

Re: Hot Toys Wolverine Iron Man War Machine Batman DX, SS Spider-man comiquette

Batman DX02 is in the works of a new owner

I sold 3 Deadpool busts in 6 days. Only 1 more will be made!

HT Mark 6 and War are sold.

Back