Iron Man Bust Repair?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKWOLF

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys. I recently bought a 1:1 Iron Man bust from a board member in the US but when it arrived it had a crack on its head and the lights dont work.:(. The bust was mint when shipped so the damage was caused in transit. It was not insured and the paypal claim got complicated and fell through. What I really need is some advice on how to repair the bust. Is this possible? Can the bottom of the bust be removed to fix the lights and is there any way to repair the crack on the head? I'm in the UK and dont know anyone who repairs statues.

Unlucky mate, I hope you can get this sorted. :pray:

Thanks mate. Ive got it listed on Ebay at the moment so might just have to sell it cheap but I really would like to keep it as Ive wanted one for ages. Its such a cool bust.

How can you be sure it was not damaged before it was shipped anyway :dunno id find it hard to believe it was damaged in transit unless it was taken out of the box by customs maybe?

I got the avpr plasma cannon a while back and one of the arms of the base was completely snapped off, I refuse to believe it happened it transit

The curse is still strong with this piece, even long after its release.

Chris

I know you are on a bit of a downer towards Sideshow at the moment but you are right this piece does seem cursed! It took me a year to find that one. I think I will just have to admit that I will never have this one in my collection.:(

Back