Resident Evil: The Complete Series Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remeember I was 7 and played resident evil 1 and the first time that damn zombie turned around I got scared and told my sister to turn it off,. Im 21 now and see that scene and just laugh.

Found this extremely well done tribute video on youtube...sooo good.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D1KBqLxul8I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well done that was great

my re4 premium copy with the metal case for ps2 just came in. got it for a sweet price and everything is minty fresh. couple of scratches on game disc but many have them due to the disc sitting on the extras disc.

Holy rap they are rereleasing RE4 and Code Veronica for the PS3 and 360 with an HD rehaul!? If you were looking to pick up a copy of either you might want to hold off.

Rumor: Resident Evil 4, Code Veronica Revived For Xbox 360 & PS3
Michael McWhertor — Early reports from the latest issue of Japan's Famitsu magazine point to a new Resident Evil title for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Resident Evil Revival Selection. Unconfirmed details indicate the release is comprised of previous entries Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica.

Resident Evil 4 was originally released as a GameCube game, but was later released on PlayStation 2, PC and Wii. Code Veronica, originally a Sega Dreamcast title, later came to the GameCube and PlayStation 2.

Update: More details indicate the re-release consists of "remastered HD" versions of the two Resident Evil games, with little in the way of new features. Resident Evil 4's "Separate Ways" mini-game is said to be included in the game.

https://kotaku.com/#!5784669/rumor-resident-evil-4-code-veronica-revived-for-xbox-360--ps3

I will ____ myself if this is true!!!!! RE4 is my all time favorite game and and HD version (hopefully with Trophies/Achivements) is most welcome! That being said, I'm not looking foward attempting to beat the Mercs levels with all characters and earn a S ranking to unlock the .50 magnum again. That was a _____ to do.

Just more to get those RE fans hyped from 1UP.com:

If you were jonesing for some Resident Evil and a PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 is the only thing you've ever owned, then Capcom has some good news for you.

This week's issue of Famitsu magazine in Japan brings word of something called Biohazard: Revival Selection for the PS3 and 360. Details on this release are still slim as of this writing, but apparently the game combines Resident Evil 4 and the Dreamcast's Resident Evil Code: Veronica into a single package. The graphics on both are being fully remastered, with Famitsu showing off comparison screenshots between the original and HD editions.

No release date was announced for the release in Japan, so it'll likely be a while out yet. Stick around for more details.

Back