Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Yah got de-railed. It's all because this guy tried to spread misinformation ;)

What if REmake is being ported because Revelations is going to feature Barry/Rebecca? Both are coming out in 2015 anyways :p

Yah got de-railed. It's all because this guy tried to spread misinformation ;)

What if REmake is being ported because Revelations is going to feature Barry/Rebecca? Both are coming out in 2015 anyways :p

I think the remake is being ported cause of money and to see how well it sells since its true survival horror it will give them idea like oh wow this is what the fans really want.

tumblr_lm0ebliH6D1qdlkgg.gif

btw yeah, its totally made to test the waters I hope it sells well... but I don't think it will

A bunch of reasons...

tumblr_static_crossing_arms.gif

Mostly because Capcom is crap. RE wasn't popular anymore, Veronica was acclaimed by critics but people didn't buy it.. :slap REmake didn't sell aswell, RE0 was a disaster... so they told Mikami if RE4 wasn't successful they would leave that franchise behind.

So he felt RE had to go out with a bang while it was still a bit popular (RE 3.5) but then thanks to Capcom they desided to change direction (because the old horror formula wan't selling) and make the game more action oriented with a story barely related to RE.

Mikami himself said, to him RE ended in 3.5 that is the real end of the saga

Re_3.5.jpg

So Leon went to the Spencer mansion found weird stuff and asked for help, Chris and Claire arrived what happens after that is easy to guess, good guys win, end of the story :lol

emma_stone.gif

Sucks will never get to see whatever came of 3.5, the atmosphere looked amazing.

So do the damn research and Google yourself. Your information is wrong. Do you go to court and tell the Judge to lol go look in the report? Smh.

3m24RzP.gif

this thread ...

smh-7149.gif

Indeed.

Sucks will never get to see whatever came of 3.5, the atmosphere looked amazing.

:exactly::goodpost::goodpost:

Since you like 3.5 as much as me (and since you are polite :lol) I can share with you all the info I found on that game, its quite a lot, yes I'm talking about links, interviews and stuff

:lol :exactly:

Did the re4 Hd sell or CV sell?

I have no idea, but I don't see how those ports could sell a lot... Veronica was never very popular, its a shame coz I LOVE it and RE4 was ported a million times already...

I liked how in the trailers Leon was using a Desert Eagle, little nod to RE2.

RE4 still is a timeless classic, but I still think 3.5 could of been equally as good or better... even without it being a "Resident Evil" game. I wouldn't even call anything after RE4 a RE game, so it wouldn't really be a big difference in comparison if it wasn't scrapped :lol

If 3.5 was finished, I wonder if the series would of stayed with horror elements and not this dramatic shift to action.

Also making mention of 1.5, I thought that playable version that was released earlier the year was awesome, strictly for nostalgic purposes of course. A lot of things were broken in it, but wow it was an experience to play something I saw in magazines and saw videos for almost 20 years ago. It was cool to see all the reused background assets that spilled over into later games. There is a specific elevator in 1.5 that is an elevator in Code Veronica I noticed.

A lot of 1.5 assets were used in later games. I believe CV used numerous resources from it.

RE4 still is a timeless classic, but I still think 3.5 could of been equally as good or better... even without it being a "Resident Evil" game. I wouldn't even call anything after RE4 a RE game, so it wouldn't really be a big difference in comparison if it wasn't scrapped :lol

If 3.5 was finished, I wonder if the series would of stayed with horror elements and not this dramatic shift to action.

Also making mention of 1.5, I thought that playable version that was released earlier the year was awesome, strictly for nostalgic purposes of course. A lot of things were broken in it, but wow it was an experience to play something I saw in magazines and saw videos for almost 20 years ago. It was cool to see all the reused background assets that spilled over into later games. There is a specific elevator in 1.5 that is an elevator in Code Veronica I noticed.

I think 3.5 would have been much better, what I know about the story is this:

Leon goes to Europe to a mansion/castle full of zombies and new creatures, the he gets infected with the real Progenitor virus and he starts to have hallucinations, Hook man etc

He was supossed to save Sherry and figure out what the "Mother virus" really was. There is a model of a blonde that looks just like Ashley and most people seem to think she was the pilot of the Airship.

Also there was a new type of Tyrant and a bunch of them would kill and eat a RE1 type Tyrant at some point. Also Chris and Claire would show up at some point in the story and well this game was supposed to be the real end of the franchise

I didn't surprised if Evil Within will have many features that removed from RE4, or maybe it's become what RE4 should be.

I didn't surprised if Evil Within will have many features that removed from RE4, or maybe it's become what RE4 should be.

:exactly:

There are similarities, like the fact that Leon was in the castle and suddenly would be in the Airship. The change of scenario... not knowing that is real and what isn't.

The Evil Within has the 3.5 vibe

I found it

"Resident Evil 3.5 was to be the Definite End of Resident Evil
According to GamePro in March, 2003 the game was over 50% finished though in January 2004 Capcom announced officially that all we had seen in trailers had been scrapped, leading Resident Evil 4 as it is now to be made. However, in a 2010 interview, the inventor of Resident Evil Shinjia Mikami confirmed more about 3.5 in an interview as at the time the Resident Evil series was dying in popularity and he wanted to finish the series with a bang, but Capcom took some control over the project in the final direction Resident Evil 4 would go and he quit shortly after, now a part of Platinum Games. His last directed Resident Evil game was RE4, and if it had been 3.5 he confirms that 3.5 was his way of concluding the series"

Not sure about the source though, its juts someone that gathered a lot of info :dunno I hope its true it doesn't sound like lie most of us heard that 3.5 was going to be the end.

Anyway, thats if for me de-railing the thread :lol sorry everyone!

mad-sorry.gif

Back