Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

Fans have *****ed about it long enough, ****ing do it already.

I honestly don't understand why they procrastinate over it so much

a (straight) RE2 remake would undoubtedly sell more than RE7, it's one of the more simple equations

Probably due to the other half of the fanbase that loves the games post-RE5, those people are crazy and awful :lol

I still don't get it either.

RE5 is just OK, but it tried too hard to recapture RE4... but then gave the zombies guns... and stupidly killed Wesker off.

I think I rented Survivor once from Blockbuster, played it once and never played it again. Wasn't there like frogmen with guns? :lol

This one right?

O00bk.jpg

lol :rotfl

Jk-simmons-spiderman2.jpg

148840-30921-j-jonah-jameson.jpg

I think I rented Survivor once from Blockbuster, played it once and never played it again. Wasn't there like frogmen with guns? :lol

THOSE STUPID THINGS!

tumblr_lm0ebliH6D1qdlkgg.gif

This

resh_resurvivor_personaje_ut.jpg

They are more like apes with guns, dammit even today I remember the stupid sound they make when they die

Remakes haha i wanted a RE2 remake for a while now so capcom now is going to take a few steps backward guess the future of the games doesn't look to bright.

They are definitely seeing how well the HD remaster does first. If it does you bet your backside we'll get that remake.

But when selling 5 million copies is a failure in their eyes we never will!

They are definitely seeing how well the HD remaster does first. If it does you bet your backside we'll get that remake.

But when selling 5 million copies is a failure in their eyes we never will!

I think they expect to much a lot is riding on the remake hd coming next year .

I know what you mean. Really anything physical is nice. The first is meh, the second is ok..for Capcom anyway, since even their RE6 Collector's Edition looked **** :lol RE5 actually looked pretty nice though, I have to admit. Anyone own any Collector's Edition from Capcom?

Also Henry, you know you'll totally flip for these Collector's Editions at some point :rotfl

noooooo shut up :lol

I have the RE5 steelcase :monkey3

I have the RE4/5 CEs, and the strategy guides (CE) for 5/6. Regular strat for 4.

wont happen Capcom doesnt have the balls to do.it.

that's what people said about Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and Street Fighter IV.

They milked the **** out of both titles

I read somewhere that to develop a new gen game ground up for CAPCOM takes 10 times the amount of effort they would've had to put in for last gen.

I dont know how they came up with that but I honestly think we will see a **** load of Resident Evil and Street Fighter games for the new consoles.. eventually. both franchises are their cash cows.

noooooo shut up :lol

I have the RE5 steelcase :monkey3
It begins :lecture if they add in something with Jill in that RE3 get up, ooh you'll be set. Even if it's a print.

RE4 had a Collector's Edition? Where?

It begins :lecture if they add in something with Jill in that RE3 get up, ooh you'll be set. Even if it's a print.

RE4 had a Collector's Edition? Where?

Yea didn't it have a chainsaw or something.

Ooh the GC Steelbook thing and the Chainsaw controller, I knew about those. Didn't know the Steelbook constitued as a collector's edition :lol the DVDs are really neat though.

wont happen Capcom doesnt have the balls to do.it.

I think you're right, and the reasoning is that they think it won't sell well because it's not a COD game with zombies. They keep trying this same tactic over and over and it's not working... so they continue trying to make it work. They don't want to market horror games anymore, that's blatantly obvious.

Back