Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil Remake Remastered

steve-burnside.jpg

:lecture

At least Leon isn't roided out(Chris) or a bimbo who barely matters (Jill). Plus, Leon's design did give birth to...

devil-may-cry-dante-alastor-o.gif

And bear in mind Leon does get all the chicks who do want overtime with him :naughty

At least Leon isn't roided out(Chris) or a bimbo who barely matters (Jill). Plus, Leon's design did give birth to...

And bear in mind Leon doesn't get all the chicks

Rihanna-Shocked-Reaction-Gif-At-An-Award-Show.gif

Doesn't matter. She was the president's daughter :lecture and was willing to ruin her father's image. Just for Leon

Henry, I thought you loved Leon :thwak

Doesn't matter. She was the president's daughter :lecture and was willing to ruin her father's image. Just for Leon

Henry, I thought you loved Leon :thwak

How dare you..

tumblr_ly4t1lEEPA1qlpxo9o3_400.gif

I do!!!!

i-love-him-so-much.gif

Just saying... Chris attracts the Jersey Shore ***** type, Leon attracts the Ashley type :lol :monkey3

Last edited:

And bear in mind Leon does get all the chicks who do want overtime with him :naughty

No chick wants to get with Leon. Ashley was a prebuescent who probably likes Leon because he has the same haircut as her favorite boy band member. All the real Women; Claire, Ada, hell even Sherry put their hands up and say "no way man...cut your hair and maybe work on that cute little peach fuzz you got on your face there...then we'll talk"

Chris though. Chris is hitting everyone. Jill, Rebecca, Jessica, Sheva, The mayors daughter...before Irons got a hold of her (do your research), Piers... Wesker on occasion. Dude is a stallion.

Ashley was 18 :rotfl what, 18 is pre-puberty now? also bear in mind Ada and Leon kissed in 2. More action than Chris got.

Lol Chris and Jill. People on TVtropes theorized that Chris got Jill pregnant in 6 :lol also...Rebecca? Noooo. Don't care about Jessica, didn't play Revelations yet. Sheva? ....wait, people actually give a **** about her and her lack of a personality? :cuckoo: Mayor's daughter, what? Link

Also none can get with Wesker. :lecture He's too sexy for everyone else in this bloody franchise. So nope. Piers...was probably the other way around. And still. Leon inspired Dante. End of argument.

Morgan-Freeman-Bruce-Almighty-I-am-God.gif

How dare you..

tumblr_ly4t1lEEPA1qlpxo9o3_400.gif

I do!!!!

i-love-him-so-much.gif

Just saying... Chris attracts the Jersey Shore ***** type, Leon attracts the Ashley type :lol :monkey3
jennifer-lawrence-angry-gifs-notmcavoys.gif

This is why I didn't come to your aid. Hoe. :lol Now go get Premium Membership.

Oh man, this is a great turn around for the thread. Can we trash talk Steve next? Discuss Ashley's ballistics?

Ashley was 18 :rotfl what, 18 is pre-puberty now? also bear in mind Ada and Leon kissed in 2. More action than Chris got.

Lol Chris and Jill. People on TVtropes theorized that Chris got Jill pregnant in 6 :lol also...Rebecca? Noooo. Don't care about Jessica, didn't play Revelations yet. Sheva? ....wait, people actually give a **** about her and her lack of a personality? :cuckoo: Mayor's daughter, what? Link

Also none can get with Wesker. :lecture He's too sexy for everyone else in this bloody franchise. So nope. Piers...was probably the other way around. And still. Leon inspired Dante. End of argument.

Morgan-Freeman-Bruce-Almighty-I-am-God.gif

This post reads with a lot of denial. Play through the series with everything I told you. The signs are all there.

Obviously someone got with Wesker. We got little Jakey.

And once your in RE threads long enough, you'll know it always devolves in the same pattern which eventually always ends with, who put their square crank into so and so's hexagonal hole. Trust me, you'll get used to it.

:lol

Better to be chased by a crazy ***** like Jessica than having overtime with a whiny ***** with monkey ears like Ashley :monkey3

Chris is just an angry boulder punching drunk, that gets ALL his partners killed. I'm sure Sheva ended up dying from exposure to him after RE5.

Leon is whiny, only in RE2-6, RE4 he's a soldier of fortune and is only focused on saving dumb Ashley.

Btw Leon is freaking awesome. gets every girl he's on a team with. Degeneration, re6, re2 plus the fangirls love the guy. Pretty much the new face of RE after 4. Chris just became more of a joke character as he starred in dumbass sequels to the franchise. His part in 6 was even worse than leon's. All that gears of war **** he did lol

Back