Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it have MP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, and it's great.

Oh, yeah, I got it a few days ago! No time to play it yet, though :(.

We NEED to play.

I have Dying Light on Xbox One and it's really fun with 4 player Co-op.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

The Following DLC looks fantastic. Comes out in two weeks FINALLY! They've teased the dune buggies for the longest time.

Shame were not all on the same system. I literally have millions of duplicated items I can give you, along with super weapons :lol

Still waiting for friend requests. I only have Brandon as a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I could get it on PS4 eventually. PA, we should finish RE6 [emoji38]

I don't even think 2 minutes into Ada's campaign and me and P_A got bored and shut it off.

Outside of the first two chapters of Tall Oaks, it's completely unplayable.

Haha, yeah ugh, RE6 is terrible. Was thinking of making Sherry yesterday, don't really care to make any of the others.

What is dying light about?

I heard they Re released it with Dlc or something? Gotta google [emoji48]

A zombie outbreak in a fake Indian city sandbox, with a day and night cycle. It's getting a graphical overhaul with the DLC next month, with also a third additional map which is larger than the previous two put together, and is getting vehicles.

It's a way better Dead Island without all the glitches and has good parkour mechanics.

I forgot about Dead Island, another one I liked. It's got some really exploitable glitches in it, but it's still a rock solid zombie experience that isn't the same churned out crap you'd see in TWD.

I didn't get mine either, Kohai.
I might get it tomorrow, but still...we're left out :(

On the note of alt costumes, I feel like REmake Remaster could have had some really great ones. Like the ones from the DS port, or anything like that. Maybe the epilogue outfits from RE3, and so on. Alternate costumes are a staple of RE, and I agree Pliss, RE6's are pretty dull or at least too small in number. Ada's teal dress is nice though.

Only Pliss Solidus and Ryan added me on PSN, none of you did! :monkey2

I will also add that share play is not available for this game :( Tried to get my mate in who is a resident evil master navigator but it has problems with recognizing the region. My guess is that develpoers were too lazy to encorperate this into the remastering.

Huh weird.

Picked up my copy of this, and Revelations 2 which was on clearance. 0 is truly breath taking visually, I'm still amazed. :drool

Haven't played Revelations 2 yet, gonna give it a try later.

Back