Media Resident Evil Remake/Zero Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nit41rcmAt1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
eb79c78d-8d6c-4f27-824e-f00030740e4d.gif

I don't think Rebecca was this weak in the original Gamecube version. Yeah, I hate how one or two hits put her in orange caution.
I'm gonna have to do comparisons probably. Why would Capcom make her so much weaker?
I knew I wasn't crazy! :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
False. You are crazy regardless.

Last edited:
Maybe Capcom decided to go with Poopa's custom and gave Rebecca a white tank top instead of the bulletproof vest. :lol

:lol :lol seriously she's really weak in this game. I was basically babysitting her all the way through.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453577268.243839.jpg

With playing zero I saw this in Facebook. A mother centipede protecting her babies. :horror

My score as well. :lol

Seriously after the train idk wtf I'm doing. :lol I'm going to play easy next and tackle some tedious trophies and hopefully get an S rank.

I didn't use a first aid spray, and I didn't get the trophy :dunno

View attachment 239711

With playing zero I saw this in Facebook. A mother centipede protecting her babies. :horror

I saw that on FB :lol

Centipedes are frigging creepy.

I guess female centipedes will protect their young by eating them. :lol wtf!!!

Just remember, after you pick up 90 leeches... all the enemies respawn :lol I ran around for 20 minutes trying to find one that I missed. It's best to leave the conference hall, main hall, and crows room leeches alone and save them for last.

There was a room in the basement I missed and had zombies in it. All I had was Billy with the custom handgun with only one magazine to use :lol almost died.

I started a Wesker run... with the unlimited magnum :devil

Just remember, after you pick up 90 leeches... all the enemies respawn :lol I ran around for 20 minutes trying to find one that I missed. It's best to leave the conference hall, main hall, and crows room leeches alone and save them for last.

There was a room in the basement I missed and had zombies in it. All I had was Billy with the custom handgun with only one magazine to use :lol almost died.

I started a Wesker run... with the unlimited magnum :devil

I just grinded through it as well. I used the method of kill everything then stroll through picking up leeches. I'm glad it's over…Though I just saw that there's a trophy for killing all enemies…Which I could have easily done this play through because everything was dead before the respawn :gah: oh well…

Then I guess I have to play it again and only collect one color of leeches…ugh…I don't like Leech Hunter THAT much :lol

The Infinite ammo unlock works in Wesker Mode?!?! :panic:

Yeah, Wesker mode gets all the goodies. I might hold off from continuing it, since I need to get a S rank with the normal game. Unless Wesker mode counts toward the trophy, and getting the Machine Gun.

Yeah, Wesker mode gets all the goodies. I might hold off from continuing it, since I need to get a S rank with the normal game. Unless Wesker mode counts toward the trophy, and getting the Machine Gun.

I'm playing through Wesker mode as we speak. Trying to go no healing, no saves and S rank. I'll let ya know if it unlocks the trophies.

Unless I die as Rebecca of course because she's so stupid weak! :gah:

Back